Spray Paint

Guest SayOne

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I really wanna know, does anyone even rack paint anymore?

yes.

i have been for a month..

13 cans.

only XXXX brand.

good shit, cheap if you want to pay(no to underagers like me)

i rack what i cant buy.

id tell you where, but i dont wanna make my spot hot.

^^^how much is that shit? what colors are good cause i know for color place its only the metallic ones...

its like $2 canadian

all fo the colours ive used of it are decent

(only comes in basic colours anyway)

pf course this is good only for bombing, not what i would call quality paint

find someone older, snd pay a bitch tax.

or get a fake id.

only use it in places that don't sell cigarrettes.(in us, anyways)

they only places that will sell me paint here, its is shitty colors of krylon. except the no name "white spray paint" that shit covers atleast 10x better than krylon whites. id love to rack it, but its a tiny ass shop. id be taking food out of their mouths. so i buy what i can, and go rack some colorplace. btw, in my hood, theres a shifty ass dolar store that sells half empty cans of colorplace and krylon. i don't know how they got that shit, or why all of it is half empty. :o

14 a can shit i don't sell any of my cans for that much. is there like 2000ml of paint in 'em?

Hey Oink, did you get my MO yet? And, do you think you may sell Ironlak in the future? I've been wanting to try that shit forever, but no one sells it in the US :(

i feel as tho some of you look in the wrong places nah my michaels doesnt lock they paint up...1 has cameras on em and this other one on the other side of town doesnt....just look for random hardware stores i was riding down the street with my girl and found one told her to pull over grabbed my man-bag(lol) it was a rusto gold mine no cameras,alarms, not even customer service but i love it the key thing is look where you normally wouldnt

Rogue, was it for items i already sent out or items i was supposed to send out?

the only MO's i've gotten lately were from Smooth Nuts and a few other people who's items i've already sent out...

and no, i don't plan on carrying ironlak, sabotaz, etc. because from what i hear, rusto is better than most those brands and i already have so much designer spray paint (molotow, montana) that i don't know what to do with all of it.

well, sell it, of course.

Ok, well you should get it in the next few days then. I also have some new colors for what we talked about, I need your imput. Once you get your mini mops, I'll send you some samples.

Has anyone here racked cans from OSH? I know a few of my friends have by just leaving their backpack in the garden room, fillin up a basket of paint and bringin it back to the garden room and putting it in their bags, but last time I was there they had an employee standing by the door to the garden center, and it seemed super sketch to me. Any ideas?

just buy some flat black krylon and some rusto white, rusto fat cap the white, german fat the krylon, do some throwees. if your gonna piece, get belton or montana, pretty much the same cept belton has better brighter colors in my opinion. my 2 cents

the only place ive seen paint not locked up is like a hardware store, there was rustos there too.. never seen em here before, but their about $14 a can :(

sdauiobgfuioasnhfsndfiosdnpfdp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

burn that place down!

montana gold isnt shit, its alot like belton and dries quicker. Colors are strong too, but one time i bought two cans of green apple and one was really great and the other was like some krylon shit.

your right i had the same problem with 2 cans of asia yellow, one was on point and the other was drippy and looked like some bad krylon shit. montana black is where its at in my opinion

ay yo im gettin into spray paint now (i been more of a inkhead since i first started writing) i dont got any questions like how do you get paint out the can

but my only question is why do people always spray a lil paint out b4 they start doing a piece or throwup or wht eva?

is it so when u first start u dont get that big dot that drip? or wht is it?

Archived