Spray Paint

Guest SayOne

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
oh just spray the paint upside down^^ pressure comes out. no paint.

they look real nice for bombing

hey jackass dont talk about what you dont know.

the can sprays in whatever direction you hold it. and you dont need to drain any pressure because it is VARIABLE PRESSURE.

check some of my posts and i did a lengthy review on them.

just hold down the cap just a tiny bit with a quicker stroke and i can get a half cm line with the STOCK cap

thats so gay, but i been researchking caleb aero and all the things he has been doing for the kids in the graff scene in hawaii. he also runs aerosolarts.com which is pretty tight from the light skimming..

anyway, i think the paint must be somehow flawed in order for it to not be getting the attention here that it seems to be getting in hawaii and like OTHER areas that we somehow dont have oontzers posting from.

i friended him on facebook so lets see what he says. if you guys want me to compile a list of questions, he seems like a nice fella, and im sure we can bounce a quick 5 questions off him real quick just to see what he is all about.

yeh he said this thing about his new Magic Can with his self designed cap and all that shit. he didnt say why it was special though, i mean besides the obvious; even if you are an orc or if you are dressed in a space suit you can still catch tags with this new cap.

takes fat cap to a new definition...

Those caps are actually from a really old school company. The same company makes the famous "Niagara" fat caps.

There's 2 or 3 main companies for caps and valves, one of them being in Europe and two of them based here in the US. The caps above are from a third company based in the US that is not as commonly used in the aerosol industry and doesn't have as much of a market share.

Archived