Mitsubishi Evo MR .vs. Subaru Impreza STi

Swiffer Jet

I just this week noticed the explosion of STi's in the gholden ghetto I work in. Saw like 6 of them.

I'm having a hard time deciding between an STi and a modified WRX...theres plenty of them on the market. I guess it doesn't really matter because at this point...I'm giving the motorcycle precedence.

One of my friends said he'd sell me his 95 Ninja ZX-6 for like $2000. It has less than 3500 miles on it. He picked it up from a woman selling all her former husbands toys. cheap. cheap. cheap.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by SteveAustin@Nov 10 2004, 09:45 AM

One of my friends said he'd sell me his 95 Ninja ZX-6 for like $2000. It has less than 3500 miles on it. He picked it up from a woman selling all her former husbands toys. cheap. cheap. cheap.

:hatred:

^ word.

I've driven a stock 2.5 rs. I don't know what the numbers are on it but, it didn't feel like it was lacking. modded...it'd be tops. hell, I got pulled over for speeding in it on my test drive. the dealer got me out of it. one of my friends actually lost a cop and side swiped a parked car...while he was on his first date with his future wife.

I'm still leaning for at least a wrx...and that bike.

Originally posted by Swiffer Jet+Nov 11 2004, 07:28 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Swiffer Jet - Nov 11 2004, 07:28 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-johnny@Nov 10 2004, 09:40 AM

this is a banger...

Now it looks like the Civic SI hatch. haha

[/b]

yeah, it does but w/ 4motion, a 3.2liter powerplant w/ a turbo kit this car would fly.

Driven an STi and used to own an evo5, and i'd have to say that the evo is a much greater pleasure to drive in all aspects. If you were in the market for a subaru, in my opinion you'd be better off buying a standard wrx, and spending the money u save under the hood. Ive now got an s15 and i love it even more than my evo - a biased opinion obviously, but everyone gets bored of stuff eventually.

And to who ever it was that wanted a skyline: skylines are released domestic here, and ever cunt and his dog has one. They are a greatly overrated car. They pull massive figures on the dyno and everyone thinks theyre good. The only good skyline is the gtr32/gtr33, and for the price, you can get something alot better.

Originally posted by Swiffer Jet+Nov 11 2004, 06:40 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Swiffer Jet - Nov 11 2004, 06:40 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-johnny@Nov 11 2004, 02:44 PM

yeah, it does but w/ 4motion, a 3.2liter powerplant w/ a turbo kit this car would fly.

That's true. Is this FWD or AWD?

[/b]

AWD

Archived