VeryApe

MrOzArK

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by CDCRVA@Oct 18 2005, 12:58 AM

yeah yeah yeah...fuck richmond graffiti...all you faggots can keep sucking aest's dick and jerk off to rcade throw-ups...get used to this shit cause it's not going anywhere...think we give a fuck whether or not you like it?? fuck you. we know it's shitty and that's why we do it...go do a legal wall pussies! and you can suck my all american dick dr. thunder. or whatever the fuck you're name is...i hear lowe's is having sale right now, better buy as much as you can cause we all know you use your moms credit card to buy your rusto. faggot.

im not into the whole internet beef shit talking thing but i thought this was funny because i saw you buying paint from lowes.. theres nothing wrong with buying paint, but to front like you are some hard ass dude when the reality is that you are some young scrony ass dude and you are what you are shit talking is kinda funny. and im not even joking, i saw you. and thats all i have to say about that.

Originally posted by Ruprecht+Oct 17 2005, 08:25 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ruprecht - Oct 17 2005, 08:25 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-CDCRVA@Oct 18 2005, 12:58 AM

yeah yeah yeah...fuck richmond graffiti...all you faggots can keep sucking aest's dick and jerk off to rcade throw-ups...get used to this shit cause it's not going anywhere...think we give a fuck whether or not you like it??  fuck you.  we know it's shitty and that's why we do it...go do a legal wall pussies!  and you can suck my all american dick dr. thunder.  or whatever the fuck you're name is...i hear lowe's is having sale right now, better buy as much as you can cause we all know you use your moms credit card to buy your rusto.  faggot.

Holy shit unpredictable a new year brings new VCU freshmen who are almost as crazy and down to bomb the fan and Oregon Hill as the VCU freshmen who were almost as crazy and down to bomb the fan and Oregon Hill as the VCU freshmen the year before that!

[/b]

DAMN YOU BEAT ME TO IT!

hey creep dawgs... good job kinging the vcu library and the Target bathroom.....that shit is SICK!! keep it up brahs..... I bumped into you kids too and you looked SHOOK.... the funny thing was that I knew exactly where to find you.....be careful what you wish for

by the way, its cool that you went over that BZEE tag with "creep dawgs crew".......hotness

Originally posted by CDCRVA@Oct 18 2005, 10:15 PM

p.s. all that shit was marked out anyways...if you actually went out and painted instead of looking at other peoples shit all the time...you would know. cum dumpster.

Thanks for going over BZ. Now I have to go and get signed into the dorms by some 17 year old so that I can cross out your tags in the stairwell. FAYAGGG.

-RC

Originally posted by nelACKson+Oct 18 2005, 04:19 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (nelACKson - Oct 18 2005, 04:19 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Ruprecht@Oct 18 2005, 01:25 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-CDCRVA@Oct 18 2005, 12:58 AM

yeah yeah yeah...fuck richmond graffiti...all you faggots can keep sucking aest's dick and jerk off to rcade throw-ups...get used to this shit cause it's not going anywhere...think we give a fuck whether or not you like it??  fuck you.  we know it's shitty and that's why we do it...go do a legal wall pussies!  and you can suck my all american dick dr. thunder.  or whatever the fuck you're name is...i hear lowe's is having sale right now, better buy as much as you can cause we all know you use your moms credit card to buy your rusto.  faggot.

Holy shit unpredictable a new year brings new VCU freshmen who are almost as crazy and down to bomb the fan and Oregon Hill as the VCU freshmen who were almost as crazy and down to bomb the fan and Oregon Hill as the VCU freshmen the year before that!

dont sleep on the museum district son? fools be kingin that shit. you know who you are. i tried to step to them but they served me.

[/b]

yea thats right dunny, you got served cuz ya ass is soft as a cream puff. wait till i catch you and your crew, it'll be a all out handstyle war till the def yo!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived