VeryApe

MrOzArK

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

hahaha man.....that shit is weak. nelackson quit gobbling dick for just a second. you only have one thing running in richmond, so don't try and act like your all that. go hold down belle isle fag. 1 up is dead. bunch of emo kids. you won't have a tag left running by the time im done with you artfag

hahaha man.....that shit is weak. nelackson quit gobbling dick for just a second. you only have one thing running in richmond, so don't try and act like your all that. go hold down belle isle fag. 1 up is dead. bunch of emo kids. you won't have a tag left running by the time im done with you artfag

since pms dont work i gotta do this little kid shit here. don't come on the internet and talk shit on him thinking it's all good like I don't have somewhat of an idea what you write. i'm pretty sure it's smurf, am i right or am i right? if you have a problem you handle it in real life and don't make little empty threats on 12oz thinkin you're some super tough bomber, cause you're not.

Originally posted by gangst*r@Nov 5 2005, 06:00 AM

damn, i got web-served.