VeryApe

MrOzArK

Im004590kem1.jpg

may i suggest, now your shits not bad, but.. there is a KING who already writes kem... so make your "k" an "r" or your "e" a "u".. or something.. but you won't get anywhere with homeboy's name.. you can peep him out.. on HIS OWN thread in brickslayers.. thanks..

oh and that sigh is blazin.. and homie rcade is dope too.. lots of dope shit in va..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

may i suggest, now your shits not bad, but.. there is a KING who already writes kem... so make your "k" an "r" or your "e" a "u".. or something.. but you won't get anywhere with homeboy's name.. you can peep him out.. on HIS OWN thread in brickslayers.. thanks..

oh and that sigh is blazin.. and homie rcade is dope too.. lots of dope shit in va..

angry orphan. why dont you shut the fuck up!! all i ever see is you on the net talkin shit... get your facts straight be4 you talk.. thats kem1 FLY ID, who has been writing longer than kem5.. also they are both in the same crew.. and neither one have a problem with writing the same word.. thx ..buddy..

Originally posted by va_MisFit_01@Sep 22 2005, 05:29 PM

angry orphan. why dont you shut the fuck up!! all i ever see is you on the net talkin shit... get your facts straight be4 you talk.. thats kem1 FLY ID, who has been writing longer than kem5.. also they are both in the same crew.. and neither one have a problem with writing the same word.. thx ..buddy..

oh_snap.gif