VeryApe

MrOzArK

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

goest is up as shit. so whatever dood. hes bringing something back to the city that isnt there any more. the street scene is fucking weak right now. people have moved on to more important things. im talking about like the carytown down to like 19th street, on main and the surrounding streets branching to there. thats pretty ill. he also paints trains. just because thats not his best piece doesnt mean that he is a fuckin toy. he knows what hes doing he could just use some style pointers, but he can figure that shit on his own, he doesnt need some cocky motherfucker telling him. fuck pretentious graffiti artists. go somewhere else and talk shit. like on the streets. not on this website where the only point is to post graff up thats from virginia. if goest isnt from virginia you can fucking shoot me.

peace

Originally posted by dinosoidism@Aug 27 2005, 10:22 AM

goest is up as shit. so whatever dood. hes bringing something back to the city that isnt there any more. the street scene is fucking weak right now. people have moved on to more important things. im talking about like the carytown down to like 19th street, on main and the surrounding streets branching to there. thats pretty ill. he also paints trains. just because thats not his best piece doesnt mean that he is a fuckin toy. he knows what hes doing he could just use some style pointers, but he can figure that shit on his own, he doesnt need some cocky motherfucker telling him. fuck pretentious graffiti artists. go somewhere else and talk shit. like on the streets. not on this website where the only point is to post graff up thats from virginia. if goest isnt from virginia you can fucking shoot me.

peace

ok. this isnt what i was trying to say. i know who you are and i dont want you taking my side

Archived