VeryApe

MrOzArK

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<rant>

please dont let richmond go down like this.. because I dont want 10 years to go by, and over hear a conversation of some kids talking about writers they look up to, and dope styles.. and have those kids thinking that cdc or goest are fresh because thats what theyve grown up on.. because I know growing up you had writers you looked up to, and I know they had writers they looked up to when they started.. I hate to say it but for the love of all that is graffiti and your diginity, dont let it go down like that... one day kids will look up to you, be inspired... its a small city and people can see who paints it.. but for me to stand back and think that the styles are becoming bit, regurgitated,and weak.. and looked up too? that hurts yo.. and I hope you guys realise thats the road things are going down..

</rant>

graffiti is just that. everyone has their own interpreatation of a style and that's how it is. beggars can't be choosers and the fact that graffiti is illegal, that right there shoud tell you that it can't be regulated. i happen to like what GOEST is doing. big ups to the ugly kids too by the way...