VeryApe

MrOzArK

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Super Humans Arg@Sep 14 2005, 07:03 PM

any richmond writer plz send me pics and the place they were taken i am putting together a graff scene book and want pics.

also any places around richmond that are good spots plz inform me becasue i need to take more pics.

again plz send me the pic name of writer and the place it was put up.

Yeah like he said its spelled please and if you need sombody telling you where to go and sombody telling you what they say then you really dont have any business writting a book that has anything to do with graffiti. :gaga:

Alright I seriously went through everything I had on my computer and these are that last of the pictures that I dont think have been posted and there really nothing worth talking about but if you seen them before SORRY!

<center>

7c132cd2.jpg

</p>

</center>

<center>

4df78416.jpg

</p>

</center>

<center>

e7e64d36.jpg

</p>

</center>

<center>

6960db45.jpg

</p>

</center>

<center>

4c516761.jpg

</p>

</center>

<center>

8e1f445d.jpg

</p>

</center>

<center>

7248488e.jpg

</p>

</center>

<center>

672e1b54.jpg

</p>

</center>

<center>

02fd7d4a.jpg

</p>

</center>

<center>

03078c06.jpg

</p>

</center>

nice post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Super Humans Arg@Sep 14 2005, 07:03 PM

i am putting together a graff scene book and want pics.

any places around richmond that are good spots plz inform me

THATS TOTALLY AWESOME!!!!!!!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

maps are 10.95,,

stay away from the little (P)'s

and areas that are all green or white,,,:miamivice:

GLAD I COULD HELP!!!!!,,,,,,,,,

where'd VERB go???

GODDAMMIT!! i HATE ALL OF YOU SIDE BUSTING, PIECE CLIPPING, LETTER BITING NOBODIES. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE AND YOUR ALL ON THIN FUCKING ICE. IF I SO MUCH AS CATCH WIND OF WHO YOU ARE I WILL RAIN SHIT ON YOUR PATHETIC LITTLE WORLD. i WILL BE GOING OVER THAT "JESP" CONSIDER IT A WARNING SHOT. TO THE LEG.

allright, i'm no dick rider or anything and i'll give credit where credit is due, and i'll give props to people who deserve them, but you are pretty much asking for a beating. know whats going on and who is actually really doing stuff and who is doing it the smart way, not the way that involves painting certain spots in broad day light or certain yards during the day, that ruins shit for others that are way more in. if you knew what was up then you would know that that shit doesnt fly. you cant deny the letter biting in the pieces on both sides of a that kaes roller. the dude minus well have just wrote aest cause he/she was definitley staring at some aest pieces while drawing that, plain and simple. i dont mean to come off as high and mighty becasue im not by any means but seriously dude, just look at it.

i mean honestly though, there are tons of spots down there to paint now. so doing it up right next to kaes and pretty much making it look like garbage is a pretty dumb move. and yes, JESP IS A LETTER BITING BITCH. did you guys not see the yellow piece on the end of that wall? Aest2 my man you would laugh until you pissed on yourself. people don't gain credit in graff. by using someone elses style and getting up with it. they get credit for being consistent and original...later on obviously people find their influences but i mean come on...that yellow piece is RIDICULOUS. at least Kaes has started graff. doing his own thing and continued to do his own thing. honestly, who is he biting? just my opinion. you don't like it? i'll tell you where to find me.

also...i suggest a change in crew name for this so called AK/AQ crew. you guys are fucking stupid.