BALTIMORE

robJ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: bmore the good oledayzzzz

stab.jpg

SEZEJEEPER.jpg

metasingold1.jpg

META02.jpg

EVERPOLY1987.jpg

VOKE01.jpg

sese5close.jpg

META05.jpg

META01.jpg

everapt2000.jpg

SIZESYZ01.jpg

PARIDISEART.jpg

META04.jpg

meekuzpast.jpg

earn.jpg

sinister.jpg

META03.jpg

jasethrowup.jpg

dbkdaver02.jpg

davemeekmetaroller.jpg

If you dissed me for doing a burner over your straight letters then it is directed to you...if not then its all good...do a burner over my burner go over my straight letters with pieces...a few have chosen to play a certain game called "DONT GO OVER MY SHIT" So Im just making sure the rules of the game apply to everyone...thats all...

whos you guys and who goes over you? NO ONE...thats who, so stop making shit up seriously, Im just warning you and your boys to stay off my shit thats all....Its a fair game...you diss my burners cause I went over some bullshit straight letters...I forgive you, but that means your little crew dont go over me at all...got it..ok...Im glad we understand each other..its much easier to reach and understanding before bad shit happens...Im offering you this understanding on this internet because I know how BS cherishes this hightech communication...so now that we understand eachother we shouldnt have any problems, but if I see ANYTHING I do gone over with anything I will commence to beef...Thank god for the internet because other wise you might go over some throws again and then all your crews shit would be dissed and you wouldnt understand why...CAPICE

fuck flicks..Im out bombing your posting pics...you dont understand the gravity of this situation and dont fit in with the current state of affairs. Trying to bait me into some bullshit whos better than who argument is redundant. That was clearly a message for those that understand the situation and more or less those I have a history with socially, and in no way am I attempting to spark beef, iits just the opposite, Im trying to avoid it in spite of the many who feel that action is needed against some. You might want to actually speak with some of the very peopl you have posted....t is just a fair warning. Thats all....CAPICE?

Oh and I appreciate you posting that wack ass PARADISE ART shit I did in 95....

no need what so ever for bmore old and bmore new

they're getting merged

OTHER CITYS HAVE DONE IT WE CANT?

i may have kept this open, if i the other thread wasn't so much bullshit and shit talking

SO NOW YOU WILL PUT FLIKS BACK IN WITH THESE TOY ASS NET GANGSTERS WHO HAVE DONE NOTHING TO ESTABLISH ( BALTIMORE) AND MERGE FLIKS BACK IN WITH BEEF .....

I CRAM TO UNDERSTAND YOU...MOST THESE DUDES ON HERE YAPPIN OFF AT THE MOUTH IS FRESH MEAT AND ACTIN LIKE THEY DID GROUND WORK...SHIT IS MAD STUPID .....

KAOS WHAT ARE YOU BOMBIN I NEVER SEE YOUR NAME UNLESS IM UNDER A BRIDGE....NOW SHAKEN MEEK ASHAR THEY BOMBED THE CITY EVERY HOOD.....ARE YOU SURE IT WAS 95?

thats some dope shit

i thought it was dave

IT IS DAVE HIS STYLE THATS WHEN KAOS WAS EATIN OFF DAVER IM CURENTLY COMPILEING SOME OF HIS NEW MEALS FOR A FUTURE POST....LOL

OH AND HERE IS A SAMPLE FROM A DAVER KAOS I DONT BELIEVE YOU 95 LIKE IT WAS SO LONG AGO I DOUGHT IT....

dkaos.jpg

SO NOW YOU WILL PUT FLIKS BACK IN WITH THESE TOY ASS NET GANGSTERS WHO HAVE DONE NOTHING TO ESTABLISH ( BALTIMORE) AND MERGE FLIKS BACK IN WITH BEEF .....

I CRAM TO UNDERSTAND YOU...MOST THESE DUDES ON HERE YAPPIN OFF AT THE MOUTH IS FRESH MEAT AND ACTIN LIKE THEY DID GROUND WORK...SHIT IS MAD STUPID .....

KAOS WHAT ARE YOU BOMBIN I NEVER SEE YOUR NAME UNLESS IM UNDER A BRIDGE....NOW SHAKEN MEEK ASHAR THEY BOMBED THE CITY EVERY HOOD.....ARE YOU SURE IT WAS 95?

if they are 'toy ass net gangsters' why not let their posts speak for themselves?

why do you care so much then?

and if you'd been around the site for more than a few minutes you'd know these kids will run into any fucking thread with all the shit talking

i have seen you are a part of it too

you feed into the comments just as much as anyone

unfortunately you are not schooling them

you just add fuel to the fire

who is going to change their habits due to your all powerful influence?

i have gone through threads and deleted all the commentary and yet it all starts again, just as it would have in some 'old school' thread for which you would've eventually run out of flicks anyway

also, which cities have more than one active thread? i can't think of any...

and don't say new york, there is 100X the graf in nyc that there is in baltimore

if they are 'toy ass net gangsters' why not let their posts speak for themselves?

why do you care so much then?

and if you'd been around the site for more than a few minutes you'd know these kids will run into any fucking thread with all the shit talking

i have seen you are a part of it too

you feed into the comments just as much as anyone

unfortunately you are not schooling them

you just add fuel to the fire

who is going to change their habits due to your all powerful influence?

i have gone through threads and deleted all the commentary and yet it all starts again, just as it would have in some 'old school' thread for which you would've eventually run out of flicks anyway

also, which cities have more than one active thread? i can't think of any...

and don't say new york, there is 100X the graf in nyc that there is in baltimore

Then go and moderate a NYC thread... should keep you busy. Oh what was I thinking, there's no shit talking in New York. I know LA has more then one active thread... LA, WESTSIDE HANDSTLYES, MSK AWR, TKO and some others I have come across. :shakehead:

Archived