writers in action!

STYLEISKING

Re: writers in action!

na man i think he is meaning he was ''I was there when the first dude did it and you fucked up especially posting a flic going over it. But when it comes down to it ... yous a toy so I guess it dont matter''

note he said i was there when the first dude did it meaning the dude who has been capped..:confused:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are you kidding me?? You're saying it's ok for a toy to cross out you or your boy? And like Bruce said, if you were there, why didn't you stop him?

You don't make sense. You're making yourself out to be a moron with these bullshit excuses.

You read my post wrong. Go reread it a coupld of times bro.

Motionano got it right ... thanks for the clarification

MATE STOP ALL THIS GASH BEEF OVER ONE FAGGING FREIGHT PANEL IM SURE IF THE OTHER GUY WAS WORTH IT HE'D HAVE DONE FUCKING LOADS AND WUDNT GIVA A SHIT IF A TOY WENT OVER ONE PANEL

ITS NOT LIKE SOMEONES DISSED A WHOLECAR SHUT YOUR FREIGHTY FAT FLAPPY RUSTOLEUM HEADS

:laugh1: Gotta love the accent, but STFU and mind your business.

"GASH" "FAGGIN" "MATE" Reminds me when I was in Ireland ... I love it

those freights are fuckin dead. theyve been sittin there for too long. its just a spot to go when im bored in the day. plus i dont just go over shit unless theres something wrong with it and im sure there was something that drew me to go over that, like it was dissed or something already. i dont really remember, it was a while ago. but u dont need to dwell on some dead shit that isnt running anymore.

1196074025_f.jpg

Why would you catch tags right behind where you paint panels?

beacuse its not like spazzy freight scenes wher eu have to hide the fact uve been there.

And its like a big guestbook of whos been there, some tunnel tags stretch back to the 80's.

the glk and ons tags on there, there not local, there just sayin 'hey, i was here too!'

Ok then, you were there when the first person did it. That doesn't answer how you can tell its the same freight. Like Bruce said, you can see 1/500th of that piece. Shit could be my own and I wouldn't recognize it. So since your first post didn't make sense in that form of an answer, I assumed you meant you were there for the second guy going over the piece. That's just logical.

all i gotta say is if America had a transit system as big as Europe's our shit would be just as crushed. POINT BLANK

no doubt

when i was in europe last year i was looking at some transit yards which dwarf many freight yards here in north america. its not that its any easyer to get up over in europe you guys just have big yards to take advantage of, much like north americans have large freight yards to take advantage of.

they are gonna know you were there either way when they see that the train is covered in pieces. Even if it runs and they dont see it painted in the spot they will know where it was done.

Why is it so hard for you, and others, to grasp why writers are hitting up the yards they have painted in?

I would of thought the answers obvious?

Why is it so hard for you, and others, to grasp why writers are hitting up the yards they have painted in?

I would of thought the answers obvious?

you misunderstood me cock boy. I was saying that when you hit transit it doesnt matter if you tag the spot because they(workers) are going to see the painted train and know you were there either way; therefore if you leave an extra few tags it wont make a difference.

you misunderstood me cock boy. I was saying that when you hit transit it doesnt matter if you tag the spot because they(workers) are going to see the painted train and know you were there either way; therefore if you leave an extra few tags it wont make a difference.

And what about in ten years time, when a new generation of writers start doin that yard - what are they gonna see...? I'l answer this, as you still don't seem to get it and that is so they'l -WRITERS- will know and respect those who've gone before them. like a guest book.

you really are a muppet if you think if its got anything to do with workers.

Ok then, you were there when the first person did it. That doesn't answer how you can tell its the same freight. Like Bruce said, you can see 1/500th of that piece. Shit could be my own and I wouldn't recognize it. So since your first post didn't make sense in that form of an answer, I assumed you meant you were there for the second guy going over the piece. That's just logical.

My first post made enough sense for others to figure it out ... to bad you weren't able to

The beef aint between you and I so don't reply to this. Let me and the other cat deal with it.

Any further details PM me

And what about in ten years time, when a new generation of writers start doin that yard - what are they gonna see...? I'l answer this, as you still don't seem to get it and that is so they'l -WRITERS- will know and respect those who've gone before them. like a guest book.

you really are a muppet if you think if its got anything to do with workers.

Muppet? you sound like such a fuckin eurotrash faggot. I wasnt even attempting to address the purpose of doing a tag, because everyone knows whether you are taggin in a train yard, alley, dumpster, street, etc. the purpose of a tag is always the same-so that some time down in the future another writer will know you have been there. If you couldnt understand my point you really are a "daft cunt" (to put it in words you can relate to). I was merely stating the reason why catching tags in that type of yard does not heat up the spot. and by the way, even though all those trains you posted are tough spots, the garbage you put on them is so ugly that it doesnt justify the 500 rubels you spent on your montana. Your clown ass needs to learn to paint letters before you attempt getting wild on some steel.

I was merely stating the reason why catching tags in that type of yard does not heat up the spot.

Please, you really trying to tell me your an expert on european yards?? Thats rich. I'm guessing you've never been, and if thats so- stop pretending like you know - its just makes you look dumb, narrow minded and reinforces your stereotype not mine. And shit, If it doesn't bate up the yard, like you said, give me one good reason why not to?

For the record the flics posted are not mine, not even remotely. I'm not an expert on the Russian train scene, although from what i've seen they're killing it. But, there's a bigger issue here and that is that americans freights will never compare to the trains in europe, regardless of your opinion of what goes on them.

cockboy?

urban dictionary defines cockboy as

a guy at the gym who is small and looks out of place

a guy at the gym who thinks he's a tough guy, but really isn't

a guy who looks like he wants to get his ass kicked

Hey look at that cockboy benching, my dick is bigger than him!

That kid thinks he's tough, but he's just a cockboy.

COCKBOY!!!!

Please, you really trying to tell me your an expert on european yards?? Thats rich. I'm guessing you've never been, and if thats so- stop pretending like you know - its just makes you look dumb, narrow minded and reinforces your stereotype not mine. And shit, If it doesn't bate up the yard, like you said, give me one good reason why not to?

For the record the flics posted are not mine, not even remotely. I'm not an expert on the Russian train scene, although from what i've seen they're killing it. But, there's a bigger issue here and that is that americans freights will never compare to the trains in europe, regardless of your opinion of what goes on them.

ive been to europe and hit yards, tunnels, insides, no freights. I am not an expert by any means but i doubt you are either as all your flicks are probably just stolen. you need to chill on the european tough guy thing potna, and I wasnt even discouraging you from catchin tags in spots i was just tryin to explain why its different from taggin in freight spots in the US. Now shut the fuck up already.

ive been to europe and hit yards, tunnels, insides, no freights. I am not an expert by any means but i doubt you are either as all your flicks are probably just stolen. you need to chill on the european tough guy thing potna, and I wasnt even discouraging you from catchin tags in spots i was just tryin to explain why its different from taggin in freight spots in the US.

-yawn-

Archived