LEFT HANDED?

EgoManiakal

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
this thread is retarded it dosnt matter if your right or left handed, IM right handed but I end up using both while painting so I can reach farther when hitting roofs n such

actually i think rtheres a little bit to this because i read somewhere that lefties are often pretty original and very creative so theres something to do with actually

I´m left-sided as well as being left handed. I got EEG´s done when I was young and the docs said that my right hemisphere was dominant over my whole bodies functions. An example being always leading with my left side. That being said, I constantly use my right hand to paint either cause my left gets tired or its hard to reach.

I don't really think left handed people can get into the kind of places that a righty due to the different "stance" i guess you could say that they have to be in. Such as a righty could get deeper into a corner, a righty can go further to the side of the billboard/rooftoop etc. Therefor i think rightys would be able to complete, well larger or better more unique tasks than leftys. But there are also the hand full of people who write lefty but they are a righty, i knew a kid like that, he was a fat shit. Pretty funny when some kid crossed him out with righty.

thats goes both ways buddy. like catching a tag on the right side of a hopper up on the ladder. only a lefty can get there cause they are holding on the ladder with thier right hand..im sure there are other examples of this advantage but like numerous people have already said, its not really important.

thats goes both ways buddy. like catching a tag on the right side of a hopper up on the ladder. only a lefty can get there cause they are holding on the ladder with thier right hand..im sure there are other examples of this advantage but like numerous people have already said, its not really important.

word.also we seem to be more creative..just saying.im a lefty btw.

as far as skill wise the only time lefties have an advandtage is at fighting.becuase most people are used to fighting other right handed people and it throws them off.but as far as skill with the paint of pen its irrelevant.

Archived