i went to bed with 3 women

Guest willy.wonka

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by .808ph8.

you said you want to get right with God, but you are going to bed with 3 girls? Please think about what you are saying. I know it's easy to straddle the fence and try to live the way you want, but this isn't what God wants. Faith should be something you live by. and i know people are going to call me a faggot/toy and i don't really care, i just wanted to tell willy.wonka that.

hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

you said you want to get right with God, but you are going to bed with 3 girls? Please think about what you are saying. I know it's easy to straddle the fence and try to live the way you want, but this isn't what God wants. Faith should be something you live by. and i know people are going to call me a faggot/toy and i don't really care, i just wanted to tell willy.wonka that.

And who made you God? Quit confusing every religion with Christianity.

thanks for the flames guys.

glad to hear it willy.

it's not a flame, it's an attempt to educate your ignorant, closed-minded ass. explain to me how you know "what God wants." Seriously.

Guest willy.wonka

"enough of my plans to get laid, executed", but im gonna try and score again with someone else. i havent hopped around on my dick for quite some time now. im just sleepin with girls that wanna sleep with me. it wouldnt be nice if it felt obligated in anyway. thats why they invite us to thier rooms or invite me to an apartment when the owner of the place isnt there. im lookin to score big and they all know which one i want, but i pretend not to like her as i "start to like her"

dude, i met the most sluttiest lookin slut last night.. a HOOD RAT. i heard of her too. then when i met her, it was no shock. she looks good wears hooker heals and loves red make-up, she's from atlanta

Archived