SMASH 137

STYLEISKING

• 3 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by Ragtime@Nov 3 2004, 12:18 AM

Euro Smash beware the fake ny guy will steal your letters, do them five years later and claim they are hisssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!

no doubt...

that aint Smash... he's writing it but that ain't him...and what did the fake NY smash write before?

after2.jpg

DSC06004.jpg

DSC01239.jpg

no need 2 claim frecnhys letters for my own..euro smash sucks balls!he trys 2 emulate nyc style but cant!!! now i wish all you ppl with OPINIONS would put your real tag up here..so when i meet you ill be sure 2 keep it oldschool ny and take ya paint...please say what u write...since you all so hard behind the keyboard..and trust me..it can and WILL happen..

you artfags can save all the pretty eurotrash pieces...im a bomber and i prefer robbin outta towner hearbs like yaal! smash is a good artist...but sux as a graff writer! im better at slapping you in the face and takin ya paint trouble maker kinda guy

Guest infared

euro-smash is pretty. like little dutch tulips. a clean train in euope isnt worth one tenth what a clean train in NYC is. so add up the points and see who moves on to final jeopardy

Archived