SMASH 137

STYLEISKING

• 4 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

keep that mickey mouse sucka shit in australia... cus once u step foot in new york again imm be all up in ya ass like herpes on vanessa williams.... snicthed out?? no bail???? HAAHAAA neva that my little pussys... sucka ass niggas make my name taste like ass when u speak it....

etchdope.jpg

DEDDOPE.jpg

12OZDOPE.jpg

betta walk on eggshells little aussie....a dingo might eat ya baby

Nothing like the Basel line... if youve been there, youll agree

that place blows my mind eh! Painted there with Smash and Jers not too long ago and it was like a dream for me.. after seeing photos of pieces from there for the last 10 years and then going and painting there all night, seeing a lot of the same pieces from Dare, Swet etc still all untouched.. that shit is dope.. I would say that some pieces had more sun damage than from other writers.. I wish there was that type of respect here in my country.

that place blows my mind eh! Painted there with Smash and Jers not too long ago and it was like a dream for me.. after seeing photos of pieces from there for the last 10 years and then going and painting there all night, seeing a lot of the same pieces from Dare, Swet etc still all untouched.. that shit is dope.. I would say that some pieces had more sun damage than from other writers.. I wish there was that type of respect here in my country.

Waking that line is like taking a time machine for viewing the progression of

some of Europe's (and the worlds) finest writers... its really cool that in that in a

mile's walk, you can see a decade of certain writers progress... For those that havent been

it is literally a few MILES of side by side pieces and productions... and I mean burners.

Smash and Dare run that line

• 4 weeks later...