SMASH 137

STYLEISKING

Originally posted by MR E@Jan 30 2006, 06:46 PM

Has anyone got the flick of that orange SMASH 137 thing before that toy destroyed it?

i do! :haha: now get on ya knees euro trash and BEG

what u write again? cus euro fag 137 sed (and i quote) i dont wantz ze beef! i jus wanz ze paint!i good guy! i love nyc! ze yankees!!!

haha fuck off and say ya tag frenchy..and like all others i dare you..because i will put hands on YOU

(y u think euro fag dont come into the "unsafe" parts of brooklyn?) :hatred:

read the signature

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DUDE, SMASH (NY), YOU ONLY WISH YOU COULD EMULATE NY STYLE LIKE THE SWISS SMASH DOES, GET OFF HIS DICK, AND GO PAINT SOME MORE WHACK ASS SHIT! NOW WE ALL KNOW WHY HE IS DOWN WITH ESTABLISHED NY CREWS AND YOU ARE DOWN WITH ???? EXACTLY, GARBAGE LIKE YOURSELF! AND NO I AINT NO DICK PULLER, JUST AN EDUCATED OBSERVER. AND BY THE WAY BUMP SMASH 137 TNB AND BUMP SMASH 174 FS DTT... :burn: :burn:

Originally posted by OCELOT6@Jan 30 2006, 11:22 PM

wat u write? or ur ....(lemme guess) a graff OBSERVER :haha:

ah alls well that ends well...u enjoy that euro crap..ill enjoy raggin his shit..

hey frenchy...thank your pals on this forum 4 lighting a fire u cant blow out

why?

BECAUSE I CAN

you just jealous cause you got no skills... and I will enjoy good graffiti, thanks, ill just make sure not to look at anything you have produced in your :haha: elusive :haha: career.

• 1 month later...

k look stop that fckin beef..both smash are into different types of graff..smash tnb is in the legal piecing shit and the other smash is into bombing..u cant really compare those types cuzz they different...smash tnb has maybe more skills in piecing but the other smash has more balls to go out destroying the city..pz

YOU GUYS NEED TO CHECK YOUR HISTORY BEFORE YOU JUDGE YOU MAY SEE EURO SMASH ALOT BECAUSE OF THE MONTANA WRITER TEAM BUT BROTHER HAS PAYED MORE DUES THEN YOU CAN IMAGINE ALOT OF THE PHOTOS OF HIM ARE BLURRED BECAUSE HE HAS DONE MAD ILLEGAL GRAF AND IS PROBABLY WANTED HARD OUT SO DONT HATE JUST POST UP AND PAINT DONT HATE ON THE NET AND TOY YOUR SELF OUT BEHIND A COMPUTER. TMDSUK

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
DUDE' date=' SMASH (NY), YOU ONLY WISH YOU COULD EMULATE NY STYLE LIKE THE SWISS SMASH DOES, GET OFF HIS DICK, AND GO PAINT SOME MORE WHACK ASS SHIT! NOW WE ALL KNOW WHY HE IS DOWN WITH ESTABLISHED NY CREWS AND YOU ARE DOWN WITH ???? EXACTLY, GARBAGE LIKE YOURSELF! AND NO I AINT NO DICK PULLER, JUST AN EDUCATED OBSERVER. AND BY THE WAY BUMP SMASH 137 TNB AND BUMP SMASH 174 FS DTT... :burn: :burn:[/quote']

I completely agree,anyone can go around writing on doors with a black marker,BUT not everyone can go around writing on doors with a black marker and make it look good!...and by the way it's SMASH 74 (not 174) FS DTT NETWORK!!!...the real SMASH and thats a fact jack!