NEWYORKCITYGRITTYTITTYCOMITTEE...

SCOTCH WHISKEO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by ETHREADZNY

I ordered a copy through www.sandboxautomatic.com.

C-rayz is one of my favorite Mc's, But I must say that I have heard better then the limelight album.

thats a good choice but i dont know what is limelight,,i was talking about

ravipops,,and here the tracklisting i found

01."Floe"

02."The Essence"

03."Guns And Butter"

04."Protect My Family"

05."Thug Melody"

06."'86"

07."The Lineup"

08."Buck 80"

09."Battle Me"

10."Fantazer"

11."Elephant Guns"

12."We Live"

13."Yeah"

14."Seal Killa"

15."Dead Buffalos"

16."Camouflage"

17."3 Card Molly"

18."Revealations 15:2 Fuhks"

Originally posted by 2BLAZZED

y do u out of state fucks keep makin new new york post when the one wit 85 fuckin pages got every single pic u posted....

my friend you really sounds like a moron hater,did you c the pic bronx add in the other ny thread we've been seeing dem shits ten times,and when it came to you how boring is your post just rackin the same olfd fukken pix from the defunct tagmag,wanna see a dope post that didnt get nuff props, go to mine untitled BACK AND BORED then get back at me,,iiight..piece

Originally posted by bronx

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

i feel you Bx,but the last post you did in the ny thread was just plain recycled from the wallnut thread basically that kindda boring to surf from thread to thread seein the same pix,at least i have nuttin against you doe...i mean you post pics!!

yo nic, I did'nt know anything about that c-rayz album. I got to keep an eye out for it. anyways I got a copy of him doing a freestyle over various peoples beats, using their voices. the shit is out ofhand, he goes from eminem, to busta, to sadat x stuff. shit is dope.

Guest roger pitss

LOL 2blaze crying about posting pics over and over

but not 1 pic he post is his own

l0llll i hate rookies damit

Guest roger pitss

i once met c rayz walz at 88hiphop years back

homeboy used to sell the dirty dirty haraka weed o man

o and by the way he also speaks Japanese fluently,and can cook a mean rock shrimp cake

twb:D

please all u fucks can go kill urselves i know more bout bk then all u's put together....and dont act like ur flicks r takin by u n pitts u dont even post pics so u need to shut ur mouth....all u can go suck a fat dick cuz u no who had u goin to the nyc post everyday...and as for u nic i dont even know u but if u wanna talk shit u can go suck a fat one too...u obviously have no idea what u r talkin bout go 5 or 10 pages back and ull see what i post....i posted have the flicks u did in this one months ago.....fuckin rookies....

and since when does having bk knowledge have anything to do wit dissin a wiskeo thread u fuckin retard dont get me wrong he has posted dope flicks but these all have just been done before its a waiste of thread...but u r realy a fuckin dumb idiot pitts....think before u say something

Originally posted by 2BLAZZED

please all u fucks can go kill urselves i know more bout bk then all u's put together....and dont act like ur flicks r takin by u n pitts u dont even post pics so u need to shut ur mouth....all u can go suck a fat dick cuz u no who had u goin to the nyc post everyday...and as for u nic i dont even know u but if u wanna talk shit u can go suck a fat one too...u obviously have no idea what u r talkin bout go 5 or 10 pages back and ull see what i post....i posted have the flicks u did in this one months ago.....fuckin rookies....

Duke, this post was started in 2001...when the current NYC thread didn't exist, why someone brought it back I dont know. If you are refering to me as an "out of state fuck" for starting this thread, then why don't you begin by saying what you write? Me, I write KEO T.O.P., G.N.D., X-MEN, B.Y.I., TC-5... Brooklyn Born and Bred since 1967. Hit damn near every line that layed-up in Brooklyn (and when I say hit the line...I mean the TRAIN, not the rooftops NEAR the line.) I did pieces on CC flats, Double R's, shit that don't even exist except in movies anymore... Now if you wanna state your pedigree, I am always pleased to talk to someone who knows "more about bk than all u's put together".

Peace.

Archived