PHILLY FR8'S

cese-iya-oal

To all of you fucking shitheads that think you're the shit and know what "good" graffiti is and leave posts talking mess on Cese for starting this thread with pics of his own..........

STOP WAVING YOUR ASSES IN THE AIR AND SHOVING YOUR FACES IN PILLOWS

When you have painted as much as even a 10th of what he has maybe you will have a right to say something , .....maybe. Cese has more street/ rooftop rep here then you could ever even dream of, and I say that with the utmost of confidence. So if you don't like this thread .

NO ONE EVER SAID YOU HAD TO LOOK AT IT!!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Come on then....... where are all of you shit talkers now? I suppose you think the flick above is weak right? Braze sucks right? Shitty style and a lame fill right? Why I'll bet he even did the whole thing w/out the aid of Montana paints or artists caps right?

WRONG

Meet the man who by most everyones account was the godfather of fr8's. Put that in your asses and stroke it you fairies.

well I happen to think cese burns in his own right. What, just cause his shit don't look all AWR, MSK or like that shit the dudes on the west coast copped from TFP's style he ain't worthy? He's always done graff the way he wants to and that is rare in this day and age. One thing you can say about Cese for sure is......

He never bit anything off of no one. Period.

philly doesnt really care about fr8s because in philly fr8s are what you do like on a lazy sunday afternoon. when dudes here rack paint and go out, very few want to waste that paint on a train theyll never see again. especially when the kids who do see it think style is all about the latest fad and jock people from like bumblefuck kansas just because they bit that latest style. i dont know how this turned into the 'defend cese' thread, but while were at it, i can chime in too...dude did his thing and still does, so im into seeing his fr8s. so if you dont like it, log off and go back to one of the threads that is chock full of fly by night writers whos style comes from the internet.

handful of philly writers who actually do a lot of fr8s:

suroc and ab63 (early 80s)

braze

pre/crispo/acura

kemos

cense

dasar

esteme

curve

me and dever and tre

mad and kid

savior

blowin my fuckin top over here

speak on that shit cese..beans..sik..cheer!!..oh and for everybody thats comin @ philly..whether it be fr8s..walls...writers..the city as a whole..fuck you...who are you?..where the fuck you from?...this thread has been alive for a couple of days and its already killed with bullshit and besides niggas around here actually do paint...:heated:what the fuck are you doin? sittin here like a bunch a bitches watchin Oprah poppin BON-BONS...

"STEP AWAY FROM THE DICK..IT HAS BEEN KNOWN TO CAUSE BLINDNESS AND ON OCCASION CHOKE A BITCH"

215215215215215215215215.....WE READY...WHAT ABOUT YOU!!!

Re: blowin my fuckin top over here

Originally posted by beelkaemoney

speak on that shit cese..beans..sik..cheer!!..oh and for everybody thats comin @ philly..whether it be fr8s..walls...writers..the city as a whole..fuck you...who are you?..where the fuck you from?...this thread has been alive for a couple of days and its already killed with bullshit and besides niggas around here actually do paint...:heated:what the fuck are you doin? sittin here like a bunch a bitches watchin Oprah poppin BON-BONS...

"STEP AWAY FROM THE DICK..IT HAS BEEN KNOWN TO CAUSE BLINDNESS AND ON OCCASION CHOKE A BITCH"

215215215215215215215215.....WE READY...WHAT ABOUT YOU!!!

you need about five minutes in the time out chair... take some deep breaths and think happy thoughts...

Archived