PHILLY FR8'S

cese-iya-oal

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by cheerleader@Dec 8 2004, 08:59 PM

not many fr8s get painted in philly. the nsf ones get put in the nsf thread.

cense and cread do their thing too. other than that, not too many kids really paint fr8s every week here.

just because you dont see it or the writers dont chose to whore off their photos does not mean writers in philly dont paint every week

baez back from the dead

aight mutual friend told me thats not BAEZ who wrote that

so my bad baez..its good to see you back....just wasnt feeling coming at my neck after being away so long. but if it aint you, my bad

they took off edit on here, so oh well

point remains, most heads in philly dont really care much about fr8s from what i see and what the fr8nerds bench around the country.

Originally posted by cheerleader@Dec 9 2004, 10:48 PM

aight mutual friend told me thats not BAEZ who wrote that

so my bad baez..its good to see you back....just wasnt feeling coming at my neck after being away so long. but if it aint you, my bad

they took off edit on here, so oh well

point remains, most heads in philly dont really care much about fr8s from what i see and what the fr8nerds bench around the country.

i saw fresh SEW and BAEZ burners down a bridge at five points and the BAEZ was hurt< i dont think that is the same BAEZ< BAEZ im used 2 also wrote BORE and had a dope stlye...that train could b him and its tight but i been seein other BAEZ stuff that dont look right< ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

eba00479530f00000018.jpg

eba00479530f00000019.jpg

eba00479530f00000020.jpg

#1. sorry 4 the non fr8 flix.

#2. alwayz been a fan of baez and his work.

#3. i recently saw a burner down a bridge around five points that said baez that i didnt attract me, may b "HURT" was a strong word, im sorry, baez/bore just always had that one style i was used 2 as seen in these flix, i hadnt seen anything fresh in a while wich led me 2 belive the one under the bridge was a fraud, thats all, and if not oh well its my opinion...

#4. yes that last fr8 is tight, good 2 c ya back in 05<------

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived