digital cameras

Teen_06.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

http://img.dpreview.com/reviews/images/leica_digilux43.gif'>

this is what i've been rocking for the last 5 years..

outdated like crazy now.

but i've completely destroyed it twice

and only paid like a hundred bucks to have it replaced.

first time was free.

looking to get a digital slr..

i've been torn between the nikon d70 and the digital rebel.

although i was looking at the canon 10d and 20d..

trying to save money is hard as fuck..

anyone have any experience with any of these? cloner? worth the bucks?

also, i think this is the best camera comparison site.

side by side like what..

http://www.dpreview.com/

i've been considering the digital rebel as well. i already have a rebel 2000, it's a really nice camera. but i want to got the digital route and not just get another small, pricey, "cybershot" sort of camera.

ilovedrunk, i don't know what ccad is.

Originally posted by Teen_06.jpg

a larger cam isnt what im looking for since i have one already... joker do you have any problems with blurry photos? its hard for me to get clean shots... i didnt get this camera cause its the newest and coolest shit out... i picked it up cause it did get some good reviews and the size really does fit what i need... i wish i checked cnet sooner though.. alot of people seem to have similiar problems... i really wish i could get this camera to work out for me... joker are there any settings that you chose that made a big difference?

When I first bought the camera and wasn't sure of the settings, I had a serious problem with blurry photos. Especially when I would take photos inside or photos where light was an issue. I would choose the nighttime setting and that is just a huge headache unless you have a super duper steady hand. Which I do for the mostpart but not 100%... so a lot of photos were coming out somewhat blurry. After playing around with the settings I learned where I needed to be in certain conditions. I normally keep the camera setting on the Palm Tree icon and adjust the exposure to help with lighting. I always keep the flash level low, but that's just me. I tinker around with some of the other settings as well, but not enough to make me some kind of expert. LIke I said earlier, I'm not a pro... just a bit above the point and shoot kinda guy.

In the Paperchase Forum, in The Babble thread I posted a bunch of photos I took last weekend with the camera. They're on the latest page for viewing but you'll be able to see that I'm having no problems with the camera at all. The red photos are blurry on purpose. Knowing that the nightime settings give me a blurry photo... I now use that to my advantage.

One way to fix the shakey hand business is a tri-pod... but unfortunately the T1 doesn't have the ablitity to do so. Unless there's some way of doing this I don't know about...????

http://www.kodak.com/eknec/documents/3c/0900688a801e883c/dx7440_270x189.jpg'>

i'm currently using this joint. it takes 4.0 mp pics. really nice quality. you can't get real closeup shots, but other than that it's good. it ran me about 300 or so bucks with tax. without a memory card it holds like 30-40 fullsize color pictures, or about 50 black and white. it's also got a built in mic and speaker for videos and what have you. plus you can manually set the iso, f stop, and length of exposure from 1/1000 to 64"

*and i forgot to mention the giagundo lcd screen. it's super sexy.

Professional-quality SCHNEIDER-KREUZNACH VARIOGON 4X Optical Zoom Lens

4.0 MP for sharp, vibrant prints up to 20"x30" (50x76 cm)

Exclusive KODAK Color Science Image Processing Chip

Manual and custom controls

2.2" high-resolution indoor/outdoor display

High-speed, low-light auto-focus

Continuous shooting and bracketing modes

22 scene and color modes

Sharing is one-touch simple

Ready to go -- right out of the box

Archived