Graffiti Death Squad

farmer john

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YOU PEOPLE ARE EXACTLY WHAT IS WRONG WITH GRAFFITI AND SUBURBAN WHITE KIDS. YOU ARE NOT COOL MUCH LIKE THAT CORE PIECE.

PS KRYLON SUX ESPECIALLY BURGANDY I ONLY BUY THAT CRAP WHEN I FIND IT ON SALE FOR A $. BUT YOU ASSHOLES PROBABLY STEEL IT FROM THE MOM AND POP STORE DOWN THE STREAT. MY POINT ITS NOT JUNGLE GREEN OR BERRY PINK OR A TALL BOY OF ULTRA FLT BLK RUSTO. GOD YOU PEOPLE SHOULD REALY JESUS IT'S JUST VEXING I'm at a loss for words.

Guest SezOneSke&SonsIncCo
Originally posted by Nappyfr8basterd:

YOU PEOPLE ARE EXACTLY WHAT IS WRONG WITH GRAFFITI AND SUBURBAN WHITE KIDS. YOU ARE NOT COOL MUCH LIKE THAT CORE PIECE.

Core peice??

either im blind but to me it looks like COPE's little toy train thing that was on the board recently

but i may be blind so.....???

you guys seen the movie "WhiteBoyz"..I think some of you guys are in it.

Also, you might as well put some decals on your "G-ride" with your addresses and what you "write" because I'm sure the cops are gonna be lookin out when the "Graffiti Death Squad Mobile" rolls up.

Think a little guys

Originally posted by iWRITE_ON_THINGS:

you guys seen the movie "WhiteBoyz"..I think some of you guys are in it.

Also, you might as well put some decals on your "G-ride" with your addresses and what you "write" because I'm sure the cops are gonna be lookin out when the "Graffiti Death Squad Mobile" rolls up.

Think a little guys

ITs a joke smart guy! photoshop quickness.

take yer own advice, THINK

• 3 weeks later...

oh, yeah, Conan, Core and I went on an ill mission the other night... the 4 J's were there too (Jeer4, Jez, Jaes, Jee)... the whole posse... and we were on a dope ride and hit mad freights... all whole cars, like the one Core is holdin up... Conan went all out!

Guest SymonSays25

It's funny to me how everyone puts in their little retarded comment on how stupid these kids are. You ever think they could be just joking. Like, making fun of those Cash Money rappers?

------------------

pure funk

Fuck this shit. RAK burns you all!!!!!

• 7 years later...

Archived