OKLAHOMA THREAD :::::: MOTHERFUCKERS DON'T KNOW

paperlabels

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i understand you guys are way the fuck out in the sticks, but why the fuck all your graff look like that shits 15 years old?

well that sounded nothing short of an insult to me....I can only speak for myself...15 years ago...actually 20 years ago this is what it was! LOL This is what I remember and this is where I will evolve from since picking a can up in January...not sure if you are a new jack or what...but when I learned it was on my own, no pat on the bottoms from the internet...only the feedback that came was from other writers from your crew or those you happen to meet in the yards....this shit of where to get caps, how to rack, you are biting philly this or rime that is dumb! I thought I would succumb to this addiction again with the hopes of helping a culture that from what I can see in my neck of the woods needs a pat on the bottom in the right direction! I am not some OG King or nothing but I damn sure know what it was to kill a fucking town and still know the rules of the game...my soap box is starting to crack...I will say that the few heads I met around here really dont give a flying flip about what is going on in denmark, NY or san fran...they only care about blowing down a wall with their next batch of good ol rusto!

got anything newer from OKC?

Those heads in the 918 are emptying rustos all over the place on this thread and it kinda looks like their backs might be getting sore carrying this thread for the Sooner state....I would like to see whats going on over there in the 405 myself...

well that sounded nothing short of an insult to me....I can only speak for myself...15 years ago...actually 20 years ago this is what it was! LOL This is what I remember and this is where I will evolve from since picking a can up in January...not sure if you are a new jack or what...but when I learned it was on my own, no pat on the bottoms from the internet...only the feedback that came was from other writers from your crew or those you happen to meet in the yards....this shit of where to get caps, how to rack, you are biting philly this or rime that is dumb! I thought I would succumb to this addiction again with the hopes of helping a culture that from what I can see in my neck of the woods needs a pat on the bottom in the right direction! I am not some OG King or nothing but I damn sure know what it was to kill a fucking town and still know the rules of the game...my soap box is starting to crack...I will say that the few heads I met around here really dont give a flying flip about what is going on in denmark, NY or san fran...they only care about blowing down a wall with their next batch of good ol rusto!

i ain't tryin' to insult you homie, i'm just sayin niggas don't evolve there style out there? slow to progress or something. maybe yall are down with the 1995 style...who am i to knock it. OKC's a dope city, i just wanna see somebody worth me comin' to this thread.

Howdy yall..saw these on the way back from cow tippn in the 918! LOL

Should have gotten closer for this flick...sorry killers.

4816583574_117c627689.jpg

crushing as usual from these two REA'ers!

4816583292_77dec5167d.jpg

4816583446_6c5a250558.jpg

Str8s for my fellow geriatric writers out there!

4816631950_8be8028413.jpg

Last but certainly not least "KING BOSEK"

4815959401_3f5239e2a4.jpg

The jewels in your crown R courtesy of the won above you!

Suggestions for ballsack: find a mentor or battle for banishment!

please keep the mad toy shit off the thread. our scene already sucks. no reason to make it look worse.

roger that G you are partly right...I did consider that b4 I posted bosek.

However, I find it more important to keep that shit off of the yards(real life) either by educating or abolishing the silly toys...that is where the issue truly lies in OUR scene...thats part of the game anyways.

I would accept either responsibility regarding bosek if I could meet with him and I guess I was just lobbing a mortar of hope into cyber space that my post would somehow help my cause of doing so.

I will not lose a wink of sleep because some 16 year old kid with pimples, saggy britches & a fucked up haircut in San Jose California doesn't approve of our scene...they can hop their happy ass on a bus and bring it to the sooner state and try to change it if they like. LOL

IMO the writers are the only important element that make up a "graff scene" and this scene has a few writers with outstanding global potential IMO.

Mad dog offers an opportunity to communicate without these silly computers(double edge swords), I am a dinosaur but we always used the yards or the bench to handle & control issues within OUR scene. I am not sure if that is old school or just a forgotten piece of history...either way it worked.

sorry bout the book bruh.

LOL..."DUMP DEWEY" should be the theme on those sound breakers!

^^ Dewey is the best mayor ever, he laid off like 50 cops, and grounded the ghetto bird for a couple months! (Yeah, I know they got their jobs back, but boy I was enjoying it knowing they were suffering for a little while at least.)