OKLAHOMA THREAD :::::: MOTHERFUCKERS DON'T KNOW

paperlabels

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well that sounded nothing short of an insult to me....I can only speak for myself...15 years ago...actually 20 years ago this is what it was! LOL This is what I remember and this is where I will evolve from since picking a can up in January...not sure if you are a new jack or what...but when I learned it was on my own, no pat on the bottoms from the internet...only the feedback that came was from other writers from your crew or those you happen to meet in the yards....this shit of where to get caps, how to rack, you are biting philly this or rime that is dumb! I thought I would succumb to this addiction again with the hopes of helping a culture that from what I can see in my neck of the woods needs a pat on the bottom in the right direction! I am not some OG King or nothing but I damn sure know what it was to kill a fucking town and still know the rules of the game...my soap box is starting to crack...I will say that the few heads I met around here really dont give a flying flip about what is going on in denmark, NY or san fran...they only care about blowing down a wall with their next batch of good ol rusto!

True that 9Won8er...glad your around to let some of these chidlins know whats up on the Old School...

"You can ride the grindstone, but you can't get a piece of the rock." Kase2

But don't get me wrong, these new school cats got some skills.