Two Thousand And FoRGE DV !!!!

¤¤FoRGE²¤¤

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whoa, for a second there, I just had a feeling that both Forge and the Coroner were the same person...

Oab? That name doesn't ring a bell. You sure I was the one who "beefed" with you on "your posts"? If so please provide proof. Find whatever thread you were talking about and post the link here. And it's flattering to know that you think I'm king. If you could just re-read what I said to Forge here, I said I was toy as well. Sure, I'll post up some sketches later. If you could just somehow find a scanner or possibly barrow a digicam from a friend or whatever, post some of your work.

peace

ps - "it wasnt peer pressure it was reverse phsycology"

It's spelled psychology. :)

Haha. Let's all stop playing the role of "e-English Teacher". I'll stop doing it.

so much fighting so much fighting so much fighting!!

LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALLALALALAALALALALLA!!

sunshine, lollypops and rainbows everything!

LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO CAN DO MAN^^^ I LOVE THOSE Rs I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW ME IN CHICAGO BY THOSE Rs....JUST LIKE IF YOU SEE THAT K...YOU KNOW WHAT IM TALKIN ABOUT..THE EDSK STAMP...YOU KNOW WHO DID IT ....ID RATHER CHANGE THE FOG AND E TO FIT THAT STYLE THEN CHANGE THE R.

WELL NOW THAT I WROTE A WHOLE PARAGRAPH ON THE LETTER R I GUESS IL TURN IT IN TO THE TEACHER FOR A GOLD STAR...

Archived