Two Thousand And FoRGE DV !!!!

¤¤FoRGE²¤¤

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IM GONNA GO BOMBING 2NITE IL HAVE SOME FLICKS 2MORO...AND MAYBE IM REPLYING TO SHIT YOU SAY FOR 2 REASONS....

1ST.ITS ABOUT ME

AND 2ND. ITS MY THREAD

IM NOT CURIOUS AND I REALLY DONT CARE MUCH FOR INSULTS OR DISSES....JUST GENERAL NONSENSE BEEF...BUT I HAVE TO DEFEND MY SELF...NOW YOU CAN SIT THERE AND CRY ABOUT YOUR DOG BEING GONE AND EAT CAN AFTER CAN AFTER CAN OF DOG FOOD UNTIL YOUR TEARS SMELL ENOUGH LIKE DOG FOOD TO MAKE YOUR DOG COME BACK OR YOU CAN GO OUT THERE AND FIND YOUR DOG!!!!

:lol: HAD TO SAY THAT IT SOUNDS SO COOL

Originally posted by ¤¤FoRGE²¤¤

IM GONNA GO BOMBING 2NITE IL HAVE SOME FLICKS 2MORO...AND MAYBE IM REPLYING TO SHIT YOU SAY FOR 2 REASONS....

1ST.ITS ABOUT ME

AND 2ND. ITS MY THREAD

IM NOT CURIOUS AND I REALLY DONT CARE MUCH FOR INSULTS OR DISSES....JUST GENERAL NONSENSE BEEF...BUT I HAVE TO DEFEND MY SELF...NOW YOU CAN SIT THERE AND CRY ABOUT YOUR DOG BEING GONE AND EAT CAN AFTER CAN AFTER CAN OF DOG FOOD UNTIL YOUR TEARS SMELL ENOUGH LIKE DOG FOOD TO MAKE YOUR DOG COME BACK OR YOU CAN GO OUT THERE AND FIND YOUR DOG!!!!

:lol: HAD TO SAY THAT IT SOUNDS SO COOL

If I had a dollar for every time somebody said that to me I would only have a dollar because that's the stupidest shit I've ever heard.

Forge, I don't think anyone was making a big deal out of it. Everyone has to start from somewhere. Unfortunately, that somewhere is the bottom. So I guess in order to work your way up, you have to learn the basics. Practicing and biting goes hand-in-hand when toy. I'm not trying to act like a bigshot or whatever, I'm toy as well...

Another thing that I've notice is that you're touchy as fuck. Maybe even worse than me. If someone says "Yo, so and so can burn you". Don't be so quick to go into "E-defense mode". It just makes you look toy and childish y'know? Hopefully you won't attack me with comments like "Fuck you, you don't know anything, etc". I'm just trying to help you out.

Forge PFP? Don't worry about it. If he has a problem with you writing Forge then he should be the one saying shit. Otherwise, keep on practicing. Your in CMW so you have heads with actual experience to help you out. Listen to what they have to say and listen to some of the heads on this board. I said some. :lol:

And once again, if "peeps" don't like your work, don't take it to the buttocks. Just keep on practicing and hopefully you'll "burn" the heads who were once talking shit about you. And I'm not sure if this was already brought up but how long have you've been writing?

^I always bring that up. it's just a curiosity.

peace,

A-mizzle

YO YELLOW FEETS ITS REALLY NOTHING LIKE THAT...IM NOT TRYING TO ACT HARD AT ALL AND IM NOT REALLY EVEN THAT TOUCHY I PERSONALLY AM A HARSH ASS CRITIC ON MYSELF AND NEVER FIND MY WORK GOOD I ALWAYS COMPARE MY SHIT TO GOOD SHIT AND TRY TO WORK MY WAY UP ONTO THAT LEVEL...AS IN I SEE IN A FEW YEARS WITH ALOT I MEAN ALOT OF PRACTICE IL BE AS GOOD AS REVISE AND ASEND...BUT IM REALLY NOT THAT TOUCHY IM REALLY COOL IF YOU TALK TO ME BUT I JUST DONT LIKE PEOPLE SAYING THINGS SUCH AS "THIS THREADS TURNING INTO SHIT" OR "THATS FASES F" OR "YOUR A BITER" ETC. ..I THINK PEOPLE SHOULD DO 1 OUTTA 3 THINGS I THINK THEY SHOULD KEEP THERE MOUTH SHUT IF THEY DONT LIKE THE WORK , TELL ME HOW TO FIX IT INSTEAD OF JUST SAYIN IT SUCKS OR SAYIN SOME HATEFUL INNAPROPRIATE SHIT , OR IF I (FOR EXAMPLE) POST 5 FLICKS THEY TELL ME WHAT THEY LIKE OUT OF THOSE 5 FLICKS INSTEAD OF TELLIN ME WHAT THEY DONT LIKE. IF I WANTED TO I COULD RIP ON EVERYBODY ON THIS ENTIRE SITE FROM A-Z...BUT INSTEAD OF SAYIN OH YOU FUCKIN SUCK YEAH THATS FUCKIN GAY YOU SHOULD STOP BITING IL SAY OH NAW THAT ONES DOPE AND I LIKE THAT ONE...THAT ONE NEEDS A LITTLE WORK THO...AND IVE BEEN WRITING FOR ABOUT 2 YEARS GIVE OR TAKE...

Originally posted by ¤¤FoRGE²¤¤

.....I JUST DONT LIKE PEOPLE SAYING THINGS SUCH AS "THATS FASES F" OR "YOUR A BITER" ETC. ..I THINK PEOPLE SHOULD DO 1 OUTTA 3 THINGS I THINK THEY SHOULD KEEP THERE MOUTH SHUT IF THEY DONT LIKE THE WORK , TELL ME HOW TO FIX IT INSTEAD OF JUST SAYIN IT SUCKS OR SAYIN SOME HATEFUL INNAPROPRIATE SHIT ,

I think it's very appropriate to call out a bite and it IS good advice to tell someone not to.

I started out looking at other peoples shit too but I tried my damndest not to bite.

My advice to you.......stop looking at other peoples shit when you sketch. You might come up with something different and your own, as I'm sure you may have, but make it a priority.

I KNOW...AND I SAID BEFORE....IT DOES LOOK LIKE FASES F...I DIDNT REALLY BITE IT...I DIDNT LOOK AT ANY SKETCHES TO TELL YOU GUYS THE TRUTH...I DID THAT O AND R I WAS DOIN FOR A ORBIT/FORGE BATTLE...AND WHEN I DID THE OR I THOUGHT HMMM I LIKE THESE LETTERS THEN TRIED MAKIN A FG AND E TO GO WITH IT.....IF I WAS TO BITE THE E WOULD LOOK EXACTLY LIKE HIS AND THE G WOULD LOOK VERY SIMILAR TO HIS C.

BUT YOU GUYS ARE RIGHT I CANT EXPLAIN ALL OF THIS^ ON EVERY PIECE I DO SO I WILL CHANGE MY F AND YOU GUYS WILL SHUT UP AND WE WILL ALL EAT CANDY AND PLAY FUCKIN HOPSKOTCH!!

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME.

dude you used to beef me on my posts and when id get you back, youd star 'e-defending'

Okay... How about you just tell me what you write? That'll make shit easier for me. The only person I have in mind is "The Great Kootoner". But for some reason I doubt it... So just state what you write.

Originally posted by Yellow Feets

The Coroner, what do you write?

haha dude i write thats all u need to know.if you think your little peer pressure thing here is gonna work its not.like how old are you?dude, i paint, ive been painting for years. i havent a digital camera anymore, i havent a scanner

i trust this internet site about as much as i trust you. some of my bros have been busted by cops and shit on other sites (not this one) before so ive become jaded with it

and what would it prove to you anyhow what i wrote? do u live in my city, im guessin not, are you a king, im guessin not

but whatever man haha if it makes you feel like youve won a battle by me not telling you what i write, then go for it, you can get you self e-steem raised a little higher by it and think your a bigger man

and ill bet your just a cop anyways

and what do u write by chance

yellow feets, what do u write? what city do u write in?

my crew is the Coroners thats all ill say

The Coroner, you're a fucking joke. You won't say/type what you write because you think you'll get "busted" based on that information alone? Wow. If you're that paranoid why write at all? I can tell by your comments that you're toy as fuck. So please, don't even try that "I've been writing for years" bullshit. Just quit while you're ahead. And instead, work on your spelling, punctuation, and grammar. I don't even know why you're starting with me in the first place. You brought this all upon yourself. Keep hiding behind that computer screen faggot. I'm not even going to bother with you anymore.

peace,

AMET

ps- Forge, apologies for the "e-beef".

edit* too much info.

coroner thats real stupid you think youll get busted on the internet based on just what city you live in and what your name is

then again its good your careful.

yellow feet you just said "And instead, work on your spelling, punctuation, and grammar".........then a few lines down you say

"ps- Forge, apologies for the "e-beef".

and you spell appologize wrong.

and why should i appologize your the dumbass arguing.

Archived