Floridah

Vanity

Funnyest thing I ever saw was on Graham Norton's chat show, Jerry Springer was a guest. This guy won a holiday to Florida and Graham was bigging it up like "You have won a trip to florida! Your best, oh my gosh, your absolute greatest day ever oh man its going to be your absolute favourite!". And the guy was smiling like yay! When Jerry pitches in with "No! You can't do that to him! Florida is full of old people, it's gonna be your worst!". Haha. Graham Norton just burst out laughing.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Jackson

Funnyest thing I ever saw was on Graham Norton's chat show, Jerry Springer was a guest. This guy won a holiday to Florida and Graham was bigging it up like "You have won a trip to florida! Your best, oh my gosh, your absolute greatest day ever oh man its going to be your absolute favourite!". And the guy was smiling like yay! When Jerry pitches in with "No! You can't do that to him! Florida is full of old people, it's gonna be your worst!". Haha. Graham Norton just burst out laughing.

why were you watching turbo-faggot norton? you going soft?!

Originally posted by bathoræ

I'm in Florida right now. On the coast near Tampa... it's boring as hell and I haven't seen anything along the lines of graffiti... (albeit, we're not *in* Tampa, but still...) Oh and Grams is a huge boring cunt who won't let us drive her car... *woo for her going to bed at like 9:30*

Any suggestions? (other than shoot myself now)

Email me...

Youre email is disabled Vanity..

Archived