any of you fools use KAZAA??

podrido

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

damn its too bad that kazaa only has instant messaging when a download starts... i would like to see these vids.... what are the names of them? and one more thing do any of u know why is it that recently most of the downloads i have been getting only come out as sounds files? that shit is pissing me off and its not just a certain show its everything, im about to check if its still hapenning.

audio galaxy is really good. although it doesn't allow you to boot people that are downloading from you, which is what I like to do cause I'm half evil. The way to fix that is just empty out your download directory into an unshared folder everytime you use it. Then those little boners have nothing to download. No instant messaging on audio galaxy, and no way to choose who you download from. Those are a couple minuses, but for just plain ol mp3's audiogalaxy kicks ass.

Also, I don't know if you guys have heard of it...Direct Connect from www.neo-modus.com. You have to have about 5 gig's of files to share to get into some hubs, but you can find *ANY* file you can think of on that thing. Check it, it's nice.

Archived