Memphis 2004

SaYsO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by another loser

praze was so up.

thats funny about scar doing torks t.

hah

lemme see what i can find in the vaults.

Whhaaaat tha fuuck...Gimme a break...Dude everybody's doing arrow T's these days. Scar isn't biting Tork, that's fucking rediculous. Bump for the homeys Scar and Mesko.:king:

Originally posted by useurname

Scar did not bite.....................Tork INSPIRED him.

Almost everyone thats ever written graffiti in Memphis has completely bitten Scar. Half the shit in this thread is a Scar bite. I don't thinks Scar needs inspiration from anyone. And I doubt he wants anyone from Memphis to be dropping his name online.

haha, i think you guys need to calm down on that shit.

i dont recall anyone even using the word bite, until you guys started trying to defend scars chastity, which im sure hed agree that he doesnt need in the first place.

take a step back and look at who your calling a biter now.

your most likely talking about cabus and codak.

cabus was scars roommate when he lived here, and codaks in his crew.

this thread isnt here to call out people for anything, and im sure useurname wasnt doing that either.

but if your talking about people and inspiration, everyones guilty of having some sort of inspiration from another person.

as far as arrow t's, i dont recall many. the ones i always remember being ripped, are the ones like totem does.

codak never finished that peice.

he had buffed done his background for the entire wall, im guessing so someone else could paint there too, but some kids went down and did some ugly shit on the background, and really all that was done on his peice, was that smiley face that you see.

so fakes went down and buffed over the ugly stuff, did his thing, and left codaks so he could come and finish, but he never did. now theres throwups and tags over the codak and the fakes.

Bump for the Scar and Codak.... Especially Codak's gray piece with the bugs and shits.... FUCKING HOT!

And to address the whole "Biting Scar" thing... All I know is that when I was crew with Codak, years ago, that fool was crushin' the same shits, even before the fool moved out there... so anyone who wants to assume that Codak is biting, needs to shut the fuck up cuz they dont know shit. I know that Codak's style was around way before I knew anything about this Scar guy... no disrespect to Scar, just defending my homie Codak.

I think all those TM cats have greatly influenced eachother, and many others outside of their crew.

Pounds go to TM for being one of the most innovative crews out there.

Rhak One

Archived