The Hacksaw Jim Duggan Post

jimduggan

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This thread is bonkers.

I can't get more than 80 flicks on one page, the rest go red X and yes, I can right click and show picture but it takes six years to see them all. If you want to be kind to the obsolete dial-up masses, max out at 80 flicks per page.

On the YME tip, under "6 Learn YME", numbers 4 and 5 are Learn FGS. Good to see YME getting a little recognition, a lot of their stuff lurks in the northeast and doesn't circulate.

Originally posted by Cracked Ass

This thread is bonkers.

I can't get more than 80 flicks on one page, the rest go red X and yes, I can right click and show picture but it takes six years to see them all. If you want to be kind to the obsolete dial-up masses, max out at 80 flicks per page.

On the YME tip, under "6 Learn YME", numbers 4 and 5 are Learn FGS. Good to see YME getting a little recognition, a lot of their stuff lurks in the northeast and doesn't circulate.

They must circulate a little, I'm way down south and catch all those guys constantly. I mean a bunch I've got hella Learn, Lack, Ich, and Jurne flix.

Originally posted by Cracked Ass

This thread is bonkers.

Too fucking bad. If I have to pay fifty bones a month so should you. Actually Im just kidding. I noticed that I had to many flicks on one page the other day and I won't let it happen again. Sorry I just wasn't thinking about the people on dial up.

Guest soneMILWwi

hey pumpkin head. did u take that girl out to dinner that i tried to get u to make out with. i had to go home and msterbate to some other thoughts that night since u let me down... please tell me yo took her to whitecastle...pleaseeeeee...

While on a recruiting trip to Southern Methodist University, I met Fritz Von Eric, who suggested that I might make a good wrestler. During the off-season with the Falcons in 1978, I called Fritz and went down to the sportatorium in Dallas and started to learn how to wrestle. In 1979 had my first match with Gino Hernandize and worked Texas for a short time. Later in 79 while up in Glens Falls, New York, the old WWWF was running a show at the civic center. Arnie Scoland booked me in a match with Moose Morowski. From there, I went to TV where I first met Vince McMann Sr. Vince Sr. who sent me to Hawaii to work for Peter Miavia to learn the business. After six months, I returned back to the WWWF. After a short stay, I went to Georgia Championship Wrestling, which was my first real territory. Working as a masked man in Hawaii, as The Convict, everywhere else as big Jim Duggan. Leaving Georgia, I went to Birmingham, Alabama, working for Rob Fuller. From there I went to San Antonio, Texas, to work for Joe Blanchard. This is where I became Hacksaw Jim Duggan. This is also where I received my first break and started to work on top with Bruiser Brody.

haha pleaze post that last sequnce in the jersey thread, that was one of the funniest disses of all times, the kids who rocked the truck with the purple fills did peices the day b4, they came back there shit was in the midst of getting gone over, so they waited patiently til the kids were done waisting there paint and when they knew they were getting there cameras out to flik it, they started rockin fills right over there shit right in front of them...lmao some funny fuckin shit whoever was there knows.

Guest soneMILWwi

ya that trailor shit was funnny, but those kids who did that shit the very first day basically only rocked some multi colored fills. they shouldnt have expected it to ride if people were going to do some pieces over it. but ahh well it was a fun trip and i guess a lot of shit was dised after everone left so who knows...

Archived