Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
GIWS

----> L ----> D ----> S

Recommended Posts

When i see this kinda graf i always wonder what kinda people the writers are - they come across as some lunatic hippys on LSD or somthin - weird.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

its funny that most of the people i recognize as actual painters dig it, but the hate is coming mostly from the armchair quarterbacks.

 

i still think its dope, yall are missing the point

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

its cool because its on passenger trains....but are these guys just TRYING to suck.....if so, thats cool too......i laughed my way through the entire first page though, which doesnt happen as much as it used to....this is so 1975.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

this is inspirational if you ask me. people doing what they want, on what they want, how they want..and YOU dont mean one godamn thing in there galaxy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

...some people take graffiti way too seriously...if you can't step back and laugh every once in a while about what you're doing or what's being done next to you you're missing out...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

<img src=http://www.graffiti.org/dj/n-igma5/trains/large/pme-gang.jpg>

knicked off www.graffiti.org/dj...

Bob if I am to pinch anymore stuff off DJ to keep threads goin (if thats ok) would you rather I hosted them on my own account rather than rinsing your bandwidth? Cheers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by droptheknife

Bob if I am to pinch anymore stuff off DJ to keep threads goin (if thats ok) would you rather I hosted them on my own account rather than rinsing your bandwidth? Cheers

 

thats what i do most of the time.

 

two good reasons: like you say, the bandwidth for the original website doesn't get rinsed and your posts on 12oz aren't full of red x's after a month...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by nG

thats what i do most of the time.

 

two good reasons: like you say, the bandwidth for the original website doesn't get rinsed and your posts on 12oz aren't full of red x's after a month...

making pilfering easier!!!! Oh and you check your mail to nG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

LDS are are like the london version of stig of the dump.....for all you yanks this was a programme on TV about a boy (in 1980's) who found a prehistoric cave man living in a junk yard near his house and became friends with him.

 

Their graff is stuk in a time warp.....but it's there though! better than no graff at all.

 

Also they come from an isolated part of east london sort of like hillbillie territory:lol: and hence they have never tried to extend their knowledge....kind of like still communicating with grunts and hand signals.

 

I herd that pop lived in a converted dog kennel outside in his mums back garden and always got fed from a metal tray they would shove through a slit in his door....But this alone was not enough to create such a collection of hideous pieces....

 

that was caused by the glue and solvents that his mum would leave inside his kennel after he was released at night.

 

Every night she would release him after setting a load of spray cans in front of his door..... and thus his pieces came into being.

 

People say he would howl at the moon scratch his arms till they were raw after he finished painting, leaving savaged rodent corpses on the seats of the train as a warning to the buffers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by DaDecorators

LDS are are like the london version of stig of the dump.....for all you yanks this was a programme on TV about a boy (in 1980's) who found a prehistoric cave man living in a junk yard near his house and became friends with him.

 

Their graff is stuk in a time warp.....but it's there though! better than no graff at all.

 

Also they come from an isolated part of east london sort of like hillbillie territory:lol: and hence they have never tried to extend their knowledge....kind of like still communicating with grunts and hand signals.

 

I herd that pop lived in a converted dog kennel outside in his mums back garden and always got fed from a metal tray they would shove through a slit in his door....But this alone was not enough to create such a collection of hideous pieces....

 

that was caused by the glue and solvents that his mum would leave inside his kennel after he was released at night.

 

Every night she would release him after setting a load of spray cans in front of his door..... and thus his pieces came into being.

 

People say he would howl at the moon scratch his arms till they were raw after he finished painting, leaving savaged rodent corpses on the seats of the train as a warning to the buffers.

 

:lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest imported_b0b
Originally posted by skrib139

bob i beg to differ mate, im sure at least a few of these flicks arent online already.

 

You can beg and differ all you like fella! They have all been on www.graffiti.org/dj before.

 

Droptheknife: host themself and say you got them off L12, if that is cool?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by b0b

You can beg and differ all you like fella! They have all been on www.graffiti.org/dj before.

 

Droptheknife: host themself and say you got them off L12, if that is cool?

 

oh well...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by DaDecorators

LDS are are like the london version of stig of the dump.....for all you yanks this was a programme on TV about a boy (in 1980's) who found a prehistoric cave man living in a junk yard near his house and became friends with him.

 

Their graff is stuk in a time warp.....but it's there though! better than no graff at all.

 

Also they come from an isolated part of east london sort of like hillbillie territory:lol: and hence they have never tried to extend their knowledge....kind of like still communicating with grunts and hand signals.

 

I herd that pop lived in a converted dog kennel outside in his mums back garden and always got fed from a metal tray they would shove through a slit in his door....But this alone was not enough to create such a collection of hideous pieces....

 

that was caused by the glue and solvents that his mum would leave inside his kennel after he was released at night.

 

Every night she would release him after setting a load of spray cans in front of his door..... and thus his pieces came into being.

 

People say he would howl at the moon scratch his arms till they were raw after he finished painting, leaving savaged rodent corpses on the seats of the train as a warning to the buffers.

Pinched off the excellent Tvcream site...stig of the dump indeed! :lol: STIG OF THE DUMP (early '80s)

THAMES

 

MODERN tracksuit and cagoul kid finds prehistoric stoneage kid in this "classic" '70s fantasy. Stig lives at the bottom of a chalkpit in Kent a pit into which locals have tossed their rubbish for years. Refuse to them but not to Stig, who has turned some of it to good use, contriving a water-supply with a bicycle mudguard, a vacuum cleaner tube and a tin that once contained weedkiller. Young Barney discovers Stig and comes to believe that his new friend is in truth a caveman who has lived in the dump since prehistoric times and he quickly appreciates the skills of this shaggy, black eyed creature. Stig can shape effective flints from chosen stone and though he has never struck a match and is ignorant of the use of jam-jars, he learns quickly and helps Barney enthusiastically to improve his ramshackle home with a splendid window of piled jars and a chimney of flattened tins. Stig's rough-hewn personality, his moments of sudden rage, his nose for a hunt, his whole life, free from convention and the demands of the grown-ups, represents a boy's dream of freedom- the freedom to be dirty, unpunctual, and untidy as he pleases and to enjoy solving a series of interesting and not too difficult practical problems. Adapted from the book by Clive King.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×