MSK FLICKS

dr. frink one

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 21.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

to be perfectly honest with you, its best not to try and get into this crew, im not in it, but all my homies spend all their time trying to get in to this crew. trust me, i did it too, its better to just do your graff and let it grow so one day you could potentially catch their eye. there are people all over the country dying to get in this crew, and sadly most of them will never even be seen. become the best writer you can be, make your pieces stand out, do what you can to be as good or better then them, and then you wont even need the crew. be yourself, dont try and get into something you dont belong in, they will pick you.

damn im drunk, sorry for tha rant.

its all good man, thanks for that advice man, thats some really good advice ive never thought of it that way before

SHUT UUUUUUUUUUUUPPPP!

if you ask to be in a crew, you are a toy, no matter what crew, no matter how good you are.

you get in a crew if they are your friends, and they like what you do, even if they dont sometimes.

why dont people ever get that?

alright man did you even read what I said, i said post other members work i'm not bitching to be in this crew quite frankly i could care less, i just want people to try posting some other members stuff just for a change shit.

Default Re: MSK FLICKS - Yesterday, 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by graffitienthusiast (View Original Post)

how do you get into this crew?

to be perfectly honest with you, its best not to try and get into this crew, im not in it, but all my homies spend all their time trying to get in to this crew. trust me, i did it too, its better to just do your graff and let it grow so one day you could potentially catch their eye. there are people all over the country dying to get in this crew, and sadly most of them will never even be seen. become the best writer you can be, make your pieces stand out, do what you can to be as good or better then them, and then you wont even need the crew. be yourself, dont try and get into something you dont belong in, they will pick you.

damn im drunk, sorry for tha rant.

--------Thanks for the info Ghandi, no one cares------------

gathering from an interview i just read with retna he was talking about how the 7th letter and the two main things i gathered from what he said was need to be innovative and have a strong presence in the street. so yeah i guess that mean get up like crazy and have a good style like someone else said

Are you fucking retarted or are you a cop?