MSK FLICKS

dr. frink one

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 21.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that cel antenna tree is dope. killer idea.

those are real dude. i work in the telecomm design field.

the cell towers you see off the freeway are called monopoles

they modify those poles to look like palm trees or in some cases pine trees.

called "monopalms" or "monopines"

i really dig that dude painted that..just cause i have a personal interest in it.

all this new rime stuff i see, i really think is wack. the letters are just too flashy like hes trying to make ugly letters look good with bling and shit. i wanna see some nice non- complex letters. stuff changes i know but the way hes going is lame.

I see him repeating himself. His last 10 or so pieces I've seen on this everfucking internet have been similar. He's still ill as shit though.

all this new rime stuff i see, i really think is wack. the letters are just too flashy like hes trying to make ugly letters look good with bling and shit. i wanna see some nice non- complex letters. stuff changes i know but the way hes going is lame.

Opinions, opinions....

Look at it this way. Rime has done literally 1,000s of pieces. Hes done many many different styles, more and better than the majority of writers now-a-days.

What are the chances you're gonna like every single one? What if he does 10 in a row that you think are, "wack"? Does that mean that he'll never do another you like?

I don't like every piece he's done, and I bet he doesn't either.

When you're that active and you put out that much stuff, its inevitable that "someone" won't like "something" about some piece.

Calling Rime wack is just factually inaccurate.

Church.

• Like 1