MSK FLICKS

dr. frink one

:o SHIT...I DONT EVEN REMEMBER WHERE IT WAS...WHERE?

-HAZEN AWR/MSK ALL DAY.

haha, the steps inside I Heart, lower east side. I was there for Claw's private party for her Nike Vandal release last Thursday. Needless to say, a bunch of NYC heavies in attendance must have seen that tag.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 21.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This crew has some of my favorite american writers in it..so don't get this twisted. I've seen a few MSK dudes accuse people of snitching and being rats in the past.. how is posting face of someone who dissed you any different? Kinda sketchy politics.

DID I POST SOMEONES PICTURE? -NO, ACTUALLY I POSTED A LINK TO THE PERSON WHO WROTE ME ON MYSPACE SAYING "THATS FUCKED UP THAT YOU DID A THROW UP OVER ME ON YOUR BILLBOARD!" (IRRATIONAL LOGIC) -THEY THEMSELVES PUT UP THEIR OWN PHOTO, ON THEIR OWN MYSPACE THAT THEY OBVIOUSLY HAVE NO RESERVATIONS ABOUT TYING THEIR FACE IN WITH THEIR GRAFFITI ALIAS(MIGHT HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH THE FACT THAT THE PERSON IN QUESTION SEEMS TO ONLY PAINT IN YARDS AND APPEARS TO HAVE NEVER DONE ANY "REAL" GRAFFITI) BUT I COULD BE WRONG SINCE I HAD NEVER PREVIOUSLY HEARD OF THE PERSON IN QUESTION, AND IT IS LIKELY THAT THE LOT OF YOU NEVER HAD PREVIOUSLY AND MOST LIKELY WILL NEVER HEAR OF THEM AGAIN AFTER....

-DOES THAT CLEAR UP YOUR ISSUE OF "SKETCHY POLITICS???

P.S. THE ONLY PERSON WHOM I HAVE EVER REFFERED TO AS A RAT PRESSED CHARGES AGAINST ME AFTER I WHIPPED HIS ASS. WHEN THE CHARGES WERE DROPPED(PARDON ME WHILE I BRUSH BOTH SHOULDERS OFF) -THE PUSSY IN QUESTION THEN TOOK OUT A RESTRAINING ORDER AGAINST ME...

-R.

:cool: :cool: :cool:

DID I POST SOMEONES PICTURE? -NO, ACTUALLY I POSTED A LINK TO THE PERSON WHO WROTE ME ON MYSPACE SAYING "THATS FUCKED UP THAT YOU DID A THROW UP OVER ME ON YOUR BILLBOARD!" (IRRATIONAL LOGIC) -THEY THEMSELVES PUT UP THEIR OWN PHOTO, ON THEIR OWN MYSPACE THAT THEY OBVIOUSLY HAVE NO RESERVATIONS ABOUT TYING THEIR FACE IN WITH THEIR GRAFFITI ALIAS(MIGHT HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH THE FACT THAT THE PERSON IN QUESTION SEEMS TO ONLY PAINT IN YARDS AND APPEARS TO HAVE NEVER DONE ANY "REAL" GRAFFITI) BUT I COULD BE WRONG SINCE I HAD NEVER PREVIOUSLY HEARD OF THE PERSON IN QUESTION, AND IT IS LIKELY THAT THE LOT OF YOU NEVER HAD PREVIOUSLY AND MOST LIKELY WILL NEVER HEAR OF THEM AGAIN AFTER....

P.S. THE ONLY PERSON WHOM I HAVE EVER REFFERED TO AS A RAT PRESSED CHARGES AGAINST ME AFTER I WHIPPED HIS ASS. WHEN THE CHARGES WERE DROPPED(PARDON ME WHILE I BRUSH BOTH SHOULDERS OFF) -THE PUSSY IN QUESTION THEN TOOK OUT A RESTRAINING ORDER AGAINST ME...

-R.

If fame and attention is what she wanted she definately got it.

no one had even heard of this bitch before we all started gossiping over her on the internet.

- on another note that is probably the sickest billboard i have een in a long while(the take-back piece)

-R.

Word, I wasn't referring to you specifically with the shit from the past.. I'm just saying I know people are sensitive on the topic.

I know you blatantly didn't come out and say this is this person...but linking info is just the same shit to me as posting articles and shit when people get wrapped. Like sure the info is out there but why take the initiative to call attention to it? Granted this person definately seems to be clowning themselves anyway but I guess its kinda like kicking a cripple.

I'm not calling you a rat or a snitch, I got endless respect for you I just wouldn't have played that angle..doesn't really seem like it was necessary. Take care.

THAT'S who hit up the MSK billboard?... funny... don't think there must be any pics on the diss... knowing MSK they prob's took the spot back before the girl could even go back with a camera...

And dind't Earsnot catch some shit for the Infamy vid?...

Whatev's yo'... enough chit chat... MORE RUETS... POSE... EWOK!

Word, I wasn't referring to you specifically with the shit from the past.. I'm just saying I know people are sensitive on the topic.

I know you blatantly didn't come out and say this is this person...but linking info is just the same shit to me as posting articles and shit when people get wrapped. Like sure the info is out there but why take the initiative to call attention to it? Granted this person definately seems to be clowning themselves anyway but I guess its kinda like kicking a cripple.

I'm not calling you a rat or a snitch, I got endless respect for you I just wouldn't have played that angle..doesn't really seem like it was necessary. Take care.

I DID IT BECAUSE I DONT BEAT WOMEN...AND WHEN THIS PERSON WROTE ME, THEY APPROACHED ME AS IF I AM THE BAD GUY FOR GOING OVER THEM...(STRANGE I KNOW), AS MUCH AS IT PAINS ME TO GIVE THIS PERSON FAME, I DID SO WITH THE HOPES THAT A FEW IN THE 12OZ. GRAFFITI COMMUNITY WOULD CARE ENOUGH ABOUT GRAFFITI TO WRITE THIS PERSON AND SCHOOL THEM TO THE RULES OF GRAFFITI...I DONT HAVE THE PATIENCE TO DO IT CONSIDERING HOW UPSET I WAS THAT IT WAS GONE OVER AFTER A 8-MONTH RUN. IT IS OLD NEWS NOW, BUT I HAVE TO LOOK(AND HEAR ABOUT IT) EVERY TIME I LOOK AT THIS DAMN THREAD...SO HOPEFULLY THE INBOX OF THIS PERSON IS BLOWING UP RIGHT ABOUT NOW...

-I PROBABLY SHOULDNT EVEN BE TALKING ON THIS THREAD IN THE FIRST PLACE, SO THIS IS MY OFFICIAL "LAST WORDS" POSTING...FROM NOW ON IT WILL BE STRICTLY PHOTOS.

-IF ANY OF YOU'S WANTS TO HOLLERATE...

http://WWW.REVOK1.COM

myspace.com/jetblack_revok1

-NOW BACK TO THE PHOTOS POR PAVOR.

RiChicago2.jpg

I DID IT BECAUSE I DONT BEAT WOMEN...AND WHEN THIS PERSON WROTE ME, THEY APPROACHED ME AS IF I AM THE BAD GUY FOR GOING OVER THEM...(STRANGE I KNOW), AS MUCH AS IT PAINS ME TO GIVE THIS PERSON FAME, I DID SO WITH THE HOPES THAT A FEW IN THE 12OZ. GRAFFITI COMMUNITY WOULD CARE ENOUGH ABOUT GRAFFITI TO WRITE THIS PERSON AND SCHOOL THEM TO THE RULES OF GRAFFITI...I DONT HAVE THE PATIENCE TO DO IT CONSIDERING HOW UPSET I WAS THAT IT WAS GONE OVER AFTER A 8-MONTH RUN. IT IS OLD NEWS NOW, BUT I HAVE TO LOOK(AND HEAR ABOUT IT) EVERY TIME I LOOK AT THIS DAMN THREAD...SO HOPEFULLY THE INBOX OF THIS PERSON IS BLOWING UP RIGHT ABOUT NOW...

-I PROBABLY SHOULDNT EVEN BE TALKING ON THIS THREAD IN THE FIRST PLACE, SO THIS IS MY OFFICIAL "LAST WORDS" POSTING...FROM NOW ON IT WILL BE STRICTLY PHOTOS.

-IF ANY OF YOU'S WANTS TO HOLLERATE...

http://WWW.REVOK1.COM

myspace.com/jetblack_revok1

-NOW BACK TO THE PHOTOS POR PAVOR.

RiChicago2.jpg

put the link in the smash or trash thread have everyone make fun of her after that holler at her on the low and then steal her paint and gas money.......its the perfect crime

Not to stir anything up, but what happened was the first MSK billboard was dissed by some idiot toys! They threw black paint on it. It fucked up that piece! So this crew went and did something over the MSK since it was ruined. But REVOK came back in a couple of hours and bombed over them. I don't think that crew was dissing MSK. Just my opinion. Let's drop it now.

Archived