MSK FLICKS

dr. frink one

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 21.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
\piece058.jpg

Years back I use to see this, and could never figure out why he approached painting surfaces in that way. I felt it was advanced for its time.

bay area history on that truck

thats what was goin on @ the time.msk kuk had sf.. kod east bay-dtc south bay.

yeah man he did pop shit off as far as the advancement of the truck game. kept as well.

then revoke came & got silly too..

old sf was a fuckn art gallerie back then.

wish i would have stole all the stickers that where every where.

haha, are you really a graffiti writer??:lol:

anyways bump this thread :D

yes i am a writer you goose.

i just like to keep some of my stuff for only my friends and myself to see rather than any kid on the internet. now i wonder if these guys do as well?

bump for that side angle shot of the LA river production and that eklips silver

yes i am a writer you goose.

i just like to keep some of my stuff for only my friends and myself to see rather than any kid on the internet. now i wonder if these guys do as well?

bump for that side angle shot of the LA river production and that eklips silver

whats the point of painting something for no one to see???? might as well paint in ur backyard:confused:

whats the point of painting something for no one to see???? might as well paint in ur backyard:confused:

missed the point

Imagine you're revok.

Every time you get out there to paint a piece a little group of kids forms behind you, digital cameras snapping away and the next thing you know your pieces is being spread over the internet before you can send it to your friends.

say you've rocked a piece for some girl you want to bang or for a homie that's sick or something like that- or maybe you've had a far out idea you want to try before you go all out with it and before you've finished the wall it's being shown to kids worldwide.

That’s what I mean about hiding pieces away- these guys would have to do that.

anyways sorry to clog the thread with rambling

Archived