MSK FLICKS

dr. frink one

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 21.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Destroy Erase Improve+Mar 22 2005, 12:42 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Destroy Erase Improve - Mar 22 2005, 12:42 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-dangmang@Mar 22 2005, 12:16 PM

i dig there shit ,but im kind of getting tired of the same old shit. homies need to work on some new styles.

:haha: ....

thats great anyway MORE FLIX.

i know these cats should have more than 7-8 pages...

shit there's like 200+ over on PG... POST more PICS.

[/b]

Ever occur to you that a certain loser from MSK sits around all day everyday posting on their PG thread?

Shit is tired.

i think that what we are tring to say is what they are doing has been done. im so sick of seeing the same piece over and over.

i was way into awr joints when they first came out this way and then i was all like yah msk is dope,

and then time went on and the worlds styles kept on evolving and them cats stayed the same.

aside from revok i am completely burned out on their shit. sory if you dont want to hear it but its the way i feal.

Originally posted by dangmang@Mar 23 2005, 11:23 AM

i think that what we are tring to say is what they are doing has been done. im so sick of seeing the same piece over and over.

i was way into awr joints when they first came out this way and then i was all like yah msk is dope,

and then time went on and the worlds styles kept on evolving and them cats stayed the same.

aside from revok i am completely burned out on their shit. sory if you dont want to hear it but its the way i feal.

....."Im like so burned out on their shit" stop looking....Some people paint and develop a style that holds true for generations...SEEN continues with some 70s styles that still rock most of these avante-garde "evolved styles".....

kept you need to stop the hatred on the internet. we all know that you diss MSK, its not hard to see......but you get handled.

you live in the bay area and are NOT UP.

you really cant talk because MSK is a very active crew still to this day, you arent.

im not going into defense for any specific reason. i dont jock that crew, but i do appreciate seeing their work in the city.

quit falling to the past to talk shit on the internet.

Originally posted by kept1+Mar 26 2005, 02:24 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (kept1 - Mar 26 2005, 02:24 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-PurpleNerple@Mar 25 2005, 11:31 PM

stolen

mskills.jpg

afl.jpg

Suckaz jock my spots.

Diss and get dissed. Rest In Piss Bitch.

[/b]

if i were you id be imbarased to post that roller probly no definately the wackest shit iv ever seen.....so sad :gaga: