MSK FLICKS

dr. frink one

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 21.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by THETRUTHFUL@Apr 18 2005, 11:27 AM

he got kicked out for having an unbelievably wack style(baby shit). plus he got the living shit beat outta him by Revok

Its funny how you created a new account just to say that..Did u think bout that one all day in math class kid?..No body wants to hear bullshit no more..And the fact you come and post stories you and your little friends get wet about..Even funnier..Let it go..People come to see pictures..back to the thread..

Originally posted by KiLL Or DiE+Apr 20 2005, 10:09 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (KiLL Or DiE - Apr 20 2005, 10:09 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-THETRUTHFUL@Apr 18 2005, 11:27 AM

he got kicked out for having an unbelievably wack style(baby shit). plus he got the living shit beat outta him by Revok

Its funny how you created a new account just to say that..Did u think bout that one all day in math class kid?..No body wants to hear bullshit no more..And the fact you come and post stories you and your little friends get wet about..Even funnier..Let it go..People come to see pictures..back to the thread..

[/b]

AWR. MSK. 7th LETTER. Y QUE?

Originally posted by facepunchr+Apr 22 2005, 11:15 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (facepunchr - Apr 22 2005, 11:15 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-INTERNET NOBODIES@Apr 18 2005, 03:45 PM

how many backgrounds you can get for a throw-up?

shut up you stupid bitch

[/b]

groupy. go bomb. fuckin nobody

am i reading too much into it (i dont know west coast lettering styles too well) when i think that last PYSA says PYSA as well as MSK at the same time?

that used to be the shit back in the day, when a lot of writers would try to rock outlines that said 2 different things at once, or upside down or whatever...that shit looks like that kind of steez to me

if it is, thats banging. if not, ignore me

Originally posted by cheerleader@Apr 25 2005, 02:28 PM

am i reading too much into it (i dont know west coast lettering styles too well) when i think that last PYSA says PYSA as well as MSK at the same time?

that used to be the shit back in the day, when a lot of writers would try to rock outlines that said 2 different things at once, or upside down or whatever...that shit looks like that kind of steez to me

if it is, thats banging. if not, ignore me

I totally agree, i thought is said MSK at first.