MSK FLICKS

dr. frink one

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 21.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by InfamousOne+May 13 2005, 10:53 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (InfamousOne - May 13 2005, 10:53 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Haywood J.@May 13 2005, 01:44 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-dnice282@May 12 2005, 02:29 AM

damn puzle over sever , wander whats the story behind that?

sever, like all the arrogant fucks in that washed up crew tried to be a baby G and paint over whoever

what the fuck?? are u serious?? i dont even know what u write but id be willing to bet money that everyone in MSK including sever has more skills than u ever will... iv only met sever once and he's cool as hell.... u need to give respect where its due....

[/b]

What the fuk..Just cause You and thousands of mothafukas jock em, that doesnt mean everyone and their moma got to jock em too.I also have met a couple of them cats, and even though they were cool, I dont get too hyped cause of their shit...Let it go and let people give their fuken opinions..

ar·ro·gant (

adj.

Having or displaying a sense of overbearing self-worth or self-importance.

Marked by or arising from a feeling or assumption of one's superiority toward others: an arrogant contempt for the weak. See Synonyms at proud.

hhmmm. y would u think this describes sever???