car audio chickanery (formerly 'seeking - peep*')

johnny

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by heavyLox

for all that dam punk rock music you dont really need subs. Its meant to sound like crap, o the worse the stereo is the better; thats the keep it really really punk real feel.

This man has a point.

You have no idea how good a copy of a copy of the Punk Uprisings Vol. 1 tape sounded on the JBL stock system that was in my '88 Lincoln Continental.

see man, i really dont care about brands or any of that shit. i also don't care about making a competition set up. what i have now honestly pretty fucking good for being nearly ten years old, and beaten to shit. i just want to clean it up a bit, and i'll have to trade my two subs in for one. i'll wind up spending less than 200 bucks, and sounding decent...i always do.

speaking of deals, rims get here on monday, johnny. you'll flip when you see them on the whip. shit's gonna be flossing in tripple time. 2" chrome lip with the gun metal spokes? shhheit.

yeah man, that sounds good. when you driving out here so we can do some racing? ben in mtl's got an ill jetta 1.8t that we could have fun w/ too if that ever materializes.

my dp's on its way back to me, i'm going to make an intercooler misting kit, i'm going to score some under drive/lightweight pulleys in a group buy and i've got my timing belt getting changed in a few weeks.

you're going to make an intercooler misting kit for the POS stock intercooler?! haha. you gonna get a couple gerbils and run them as a turbo timer too?!

not sure when im gonna make it out. i was hoping for waterfest, but its not going to happen. im in no real hurry to drive 12 hours for any thing that doesnt involve punani.

speaking of, got a call from fight club recently. she was calling me from australia, where she is living for the time being. didnt talk to her, but she left me a 3 minute message saying she might be around here near xmas and wants to see me, because she has a ton of kisses for me.

say word!

Archived