St. Louis <---

JudgeMathis

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest rod stewart

new ish?

http://photos.fotango.com/p/eba00416680f00000029.jpg'>

what's up with the fliks of all the 500 trains gue and obc painted last month. or the dive dreos shit last month, or the 4z dive shit. or the 10 spots durag hit last week? all the fliks at gnasty's house. all the og shit at lazers, all the fliks of zeam capping atari? zeam destroying chan in like 2 days? fliks fliks

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Is that the old babby carrige spot they are rehabing, it is right next to soulard market right? I guess the new stadium is going to bring some cash back into the lower south side. That would be good for that part of town, but it's going to wreck alot of the werehouse spots. you can not beat the view from up on the wellis warehouse (across from the stadium) The same thing happened down here. They built a fucking wal-mart on the edge of the warehouse district to get at all the people who are moving into the loft district. Brought mad traffic to spots that are usually dead.

-what makes you want to bomb the flood wall-best to set it up where you can chill there for a minute. There are plenty of spots in the town, just get out and find them-

-anybody got fliks from railside down on the south side, webs and slug shit that is off the wall if it is still there-

• 4 weeks later...

WEBS IS HANDLING HIS BIZZ....IN CHI-TOWN.....

HE TOLD ME OF LD CREW KILLING SHIT OUT THERE

GOOD TO SEE SOME FLICKS.....

AQUES?....HOLY SHIT MY LITTLE BROTHER WRITES THAT...LMAO

IM NOT TRIPPING JUST DAMN WHAT ARE THE CHANCES 2 PEOPLE WOULD THINK OF THAT NAME......

\

Originally posted by 21JumpStreet@Jul 27 2004, 11:37 PM

obces_roll_33.jpg

I dont know if a dumpster tag can beat this one

• 2 weeks later...

Archived