Feeling Singled Out

Weapon X

come to portland. were all one big egotistical wanna be intellectual emo click. and you kno what else? im really fucking pissed. i left my "The White Boy Shuffle" on top of my friends car and looked at it thinking "ok, dont forget that" and low and behold, my dumbass does. and it had a pic i just got as a book mark. fuck you too god.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I have a great variety of friends from a number of social circles.

I myself, do not belong to any of these circles.

For me, it's necessary to have this mix because my mood constanly fluctuates. According to my mood, i'll hang out with different people.

The biggest conflict has come with older friends.

Friends who never fit my mood anymore. Do i ever feel like hanging out with a friend and her kid so we could never have a conversation b/c her kid constantly interrupts? Not really.

Relative to Cil, I like being by myself and with my boyfriend alot. Its just so chill and we could talk about whatever. If i'm on my own i'll usually cook, go for walks or draw. Hanging out with other people sometimes, esp. after a long day, just seems like so much effort.

you don't have to belong to a group, X. sometimes its better to be on your own.

Also, remember that life is fluid. You will constantly have people that will move in and out of your life. Some will stimulate alot of thought in you, some won't. Life is a series of highs and lows.

Guest willy.wonka

i know the feeling

my friend says i have my feet in both worlds

one world being 'street life'

the other is your 'good boy, good girl' world

a lot of people dont like me in the goodie world, but i do not give reason for them not to like me...maybe because im sexy and they fear that i might take thier women cause im such "A BADASS". i kinda keep to myself when im with them, but i always like to have pure fun. im nota bad guy. nothing gets passed me, that all. goodies have a lot of bad apples too.

street heads are real, but its all about trying to get to where a lof of these rich kids are at, a nice life and such. everybody complains about it and just drinks or smokes thier lives away...living that eternal bliss of always wishing to be there, depressed state of minds finding some way to ease thier stress. make money.

i cant stand it though...just now, i typed up satan by accident{for stand}. i've been up all night drinking beer with the homies and smoking weed. and that is what icant stand. i cant stand some of the goodies for being so blind to things and they can be really back-stabbing. evil rich kids..lol

im trying to venture off all by myself and see who i become

Guest willy.wonka
Originally posted by CinchedWaist

For me, it's necessary to have this mix because my mood constanly fluctuates. According to my mood, i'll hang out with different people.

Originally posted by CinchedWaist

yes this is where i am as well. i like all types of people and am willing to give any group of people a shot.

i have many different groups of people i hang with and i like it like that. i'll be friends with anyone as long as they're friends with me. from the section 8 folks to the ivy leaguers.

if i need additional mental stimulation from more intelligent people shame on me for not finding them. they're not that hard to find.

I think I worded the first post wrong. I don’t mean that I need a certain social circle, it’s just that it’s hard to keep focused and doing what you’re doing when nearly everyone I know is on some get drunk, get pussy, start fights tip; or a get high, talk some stupid shit, and basically shut your mouth when anything comes up that takes half a brain to discuss. It’s easy to up and leave, I’ve done it before, but I’m not like that to true friends. I have friends I’m literally sick of chilling with altogether, but these are the same guys that have my back one hundred percent, no matter how “nerdy” they think I am; so I’m not going to take that shit for granted. Whatever, I just felt like typing this shit out, and now that I’ve discussed this shit, I’m cool, haha.

Last night, I played baseball with a bunch of people I don’t know, got drunk and high, and now, as I sit here hungover, I have to write an online exam that might be hard/might not be.

Or I might just put it off and go see Spiderman 2, since I got nothing else to do.

yeah, willy.wonka, I hear what you say about the rich kids. Holden Caulfield (sp), the main dude in Catcher In the Rye, says that the more expensive the private school he went to, the more crooks there were. It's true from my experience, too.

Originally posted by willy.wonka

find some girl and take her ethere

Nah, I got coupons, so I'm gonna take my korean friend. He's a hardcore comic fanatic. Ever since this one girl, I fear going to the movies with women. Always wanting to give handjobs, and shit.

Archived