ROADKILL..

jazzy maid

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yeah but you are a human, it's an animal! how the fuck can you compare the comprehension of things to an animal? that is seriously FUCKED that you didn't stop the car. That was someones pet, some little girl or boy is crying becuase you didn't have the deceny to stop the car and check the animal and at least call someone. Just becuase it was a dumb animal it deserved to lay there in severe pain? I would hope if you hit a person you would stop the car

for some reason there is no doubt in my mind that the dog was alive and suffering severely for at least 5 minutes after you drove away. why the fuck would it be convulsing and shit if it was dead. that is impossible by definition... or principle... or something. what im saying is that if it was convulsing it was consequentially NOT dead. anyway...

im dissapointed i thought this thread would have pictures of roadkill.

Originally posted by EyeforAnEYE

yeah but you are a human, it's an animal! how the fuck can you compare the comprehension of things to an animal? that is seriously FUCKED that you didn't stop the car. That was someones pet, some little girl or boy is crying becuase you didn't have the deceny to stop the car and check the animal and at least call someone. Just becuase it was a dumb animal it deserved to lay there in severe pain? I would hope if you hit a person you would stop the car

if you're going to ratio an animals ability to comprehend NOT running in front of something 15 times bigger than it, than i think i can ratio whether i should stop for a wild animal as to a human being. .... not to mention the law says not to stop for animals

and a dog's not suppose to be running amock unleashed and shit, wouldnt you think of keeping a close eye on your dog if your house was so close to an off ramp on the interstate? and if i had a cell phone who do you suppose to call *FHP?

Originally posted by jazzy maid

and if i had a cell phone who do you suppose to call *FHP?

maybe the person who's dog you hit. thats what they have collars with tags for.

in all seriousness, if you're really asking, yes, you probably should have stopped and checked. it couldnt have hurt. im guessing the reality of it is you didnt stop because you didnt want to have to take the time out of your day to deal with the shit like calling the owner or trying to move it or dealing with it at all, which is understandable. but just say that if thats what it is.

Archived