Shoes?

Fugazi

Ide buy bapes if there was no hype priceon them.....I'm not about to drop two and a half bills on a pair of kicks....

my most recent cops......

DSCN1097.jpg

the jersey isn't actualy that blue, it matches the team editions perfectly. royal

not pictured are my khaki highs that I got and left in my living room...too lazy to get them

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Seriously' date=' most of the shoes that are posted here are just trying wayyyyyy too hard, and they have way too many colors that don't go well together, and wouldn't look good with any outfit unless you were going to color coordinate every time you wore them[/quote']

some people color coordinate outfits on the regular..:huh2:

I've done it' date=' and its nice to do, but when you have a shoe for every outfit, ehhh. Can't say I wouldn't like to if I had tons of money.[/quote']

you can match pretty well with dickies....they have em in alot of colors and they are usually on sale some where for under 30.....

most of my shoes have a fit with them...bu I don' really care if I'm fitted or not

but with the kahkis I have khakis and ether a white tee or a white polo

or I have white levi's with a khaki polo

the white levis also work well with the jersey and team editions......

golfs i have brown dickies with the khaki polo

or khaki and a brown tee with thos elive strong bands hahahaha

all them are like under 120(the main contributer to the total price are the shoes) but I'm also one cheap mother fucker....I know people that drop a few bills on a fit....I don't havethe heart or the money to do that.....