am i the only one that still listens to ska?

gfreshsushi

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by eyeofglass

ska sucks ska revival isnt cool you stupid fucks.....waaaahahahahahahah hopefully someone gets that

propagandhi...ska isnt dead yet, but its close...i still love it and always will, great music

Originally posted by eyeofglass

ska sucks ska revival isnt cool you stupid fucks.....waaaahahahahahahah hopefully someone gets that

the bands are only in it for the bucks, and if you don't believe me you're a schmuck!

Propagandhi Rocks!

Originally posted by seeking

**exceptions to this rule (no pun intended) are as follows:

OPERATION IVY

Holy shit... I finally disagree with you on something. This is my chance to argue with online like all these other dumb shits do... what do I do? I'm taken by surprise... a little confused how to handle the situation.

I guess all I can really say is Operation Ivy are the fucking worst band I have ever heard. I'd rather listen to an hour of Animotion than to have to deal with one minute of any of that shit. Honestly Seeks, they suck shit. And that lead guy, whatever his name is, is about as annoying as they come. I'd rather hang out with Tease all day then to have to even look at that cat...

Archived