Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
johnny

New American Accents Colors

im gonna have to take a trip down to the depot one of these days. painting with nothing but black and white is starting to get on my nerves.

...i hate to be that asshole, but i'm pretty sure it's spelled raspberry...and if you can't get your hands on it you're not lookin hard enough...

Guest BIGMETALCIRCUS
Originally posted by onesandzeros

I really wish I didn't click this thread. For I'm not going to be content until I get some of that oregano color. I checked all my chain stores around here who carry AA lines, no dice. And I'm a hop skip jump from BMC, what the fuck.

I don't think all of them are out yet... try Home Depot for the Green Apple at least. How you been man?

Originally posted by FR8HOUND

I miss Autumn Gold, and Indian Spice..Although Cinnamon is def. my fav

best come up in awhile....last year i snagged 20 cans of old label indian spice from an army surplus store in akron, oh. i took a wrong turn and got lost, and the cans made up for it!

still have quite a few left if anyone wants one or two.

Originally posted by johnny

if you can't find rasberry, cinnamon or the whole current full line of AA's you're not looking in the right places. there are three chain stores and one independent that can think of that carry all that stuff over here.

where exactly is "over here"??

yeah the shortcuts are cute. wow, i never knew iris blue existed among a few other colours (in that link).

good looks.

...iris blue is okay but it's kinda dull and a little too gray for me...i prefer spa blue...

...i like that old can of grape you got there zed...are those your kitchen cabinets?...

Originally posted by porque

......are those your kitchen cabinets?...

yes. i keep the aunt jamima complete and ragu in the very next cabnet.

and i think spa is more vibrant than iris...spa is closer to harbor which is personally preferred over any blue of any brand. the coverage value on harbor blue rusto just cannot be fucked with.

yO tHaT CoLoR iS MaD oFf tHe hEEzY Do YoU kNoW If tHeY DoNe dIsCoNtInUeD IcY gRaPe KrYlOn? ThAt CoLoR Is MaD pHaT yo!

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this