Knitbats: Tease your hair, volume and shit...

duh-rye-won

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Seldoon@Jan 19 2005, 04:13 PM

So I'm thinking of paying off a debt of $1200 that a family member of mine owes to a millionaire lady that is involved in real estate, in hopes of making a niiiice connection. I think the last time she saw me was when i was 7 or so. She isn't the type that would just take the money and close the door, so I think the chances are good that I can get her to sit down and talk with me. That's all i'll need, because once i'm talking and she's listening, then i'm in there (like swimwear). We'll see.

Intresting.

What will you be propositioning this real estate lady?

If you realy wanna get some good shopping in and see what nyc has to offer. Get on the train to brooklyn and get oF on a avenue called myrtle ave.from there you can walk all over and realy see what brooklyn has to offer tourist.You can walk to putnam ave. dekalb ave.If your lucky enough maybe youll get to stop By bleeker st. MAKE SURE YOU CARRY ALOT OF CASH!!!!!!

WONK SAGGIN NYLKOORB

awesome. breaking news on TV and the web:

6 terrorist loose in Boston. Manhunt underway.

"The state Emergency Management Agency has partially activated its emergency response team this afternoon after the FBI triggered a massive manhunt today for six people who may pose a terrorist threat to the city of Boston."

Breaking News

Hopefully i reply again soon.

why write, you could probably agree with me on this, anyone from NY can...

fuck a terrorist alert rating. I hate how when the ratings are orange or whatever, polkadot blue, that people refuse to go to the city. When I still lived on LI, kids would be like, I cant go to the city, we're supposed to get bombed.

Hi, did everyone know (everyone as in, not in the govt, cause we all know they knew everything going on) that 9/11 was going to happen? No. So fuck it. Id like to hope people arent going to revolve their lives around a dumb scale of colors.

Man, Ive been so aggro lately, sorry guys.