Knitbats: Tease your hair, volume and shit...

duh-rye-won

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

r-v3.jpg

Theres a Krylon purple that can be used.

r-4001.jpg

Rusto Lilac

For piece colors/3D:

r-v7.jpg

American Accents Taupe

r-1001.jpg

Beige

r-3012.jpg

American Accents Nutmeg

Either r-v13.jpg

Harbor Blue Rusto

Spa Blue PT

Wildflower Blue AA

Krylon Slate Blue

or

r-4010.jpg

Any kind of brighter red

for forcefields.

Incase bats rather not go for the montana.

yo your gonna have to talk to Curve about anything having to do with a tge deputy bullshit whatever.it dont work like that.

at the most,you might get a Flomar decoder ring.

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: another inside joke... keep on the look out for FLOMAR co. .... were blowin up this year, str8 millions plus!!!!! curvey curve CEO, vital money VP, meow duckets HEAD OF P.R., me... i get to clean out the bathrooms...

Originally posted by the_gooch@Jan 14 2005, 07:14 PM

ok cool. yeah i can't get spanish montana locally, at least i don't think so. ok well if everyone else is down let's do this like brutus.

Ordering online still usually ends up being cheaper than getting locally (scrapyard?)

Ill try to see who I can talk to about getting something a little cheaper.

ahh chill with mapping out the entire color scheme.

don't be stifling my creativity with that shit.

we can have one background, and i'll settle on a group force field color if it really gives you guys a boner. but c'mon... i've been living in a communist country for 2 years, how bout letting me enjoy my american freedom of choice while im home.

Originally posted by why write?@Jan 14 2005, 10:36 PM

so when are the kbs getting down on this wall.....cause im hoping its not one of those bullshit things 'oh yeah, we'll do this that and that and this blah blah blah' and nothing ends up happening, just hope it all works out...looking foward to it

nah, if i get a bug up my ass to do something, i'll usually pull through. i need to paint, it's been several months since i got down, not to mention the fact that the bats c.e.o will be in town. what better excuse to break out some paint and get funky!

i guess we are shooting for mid feb. i think an exact date will be confirmed in a few weeks and pm'ed to everyone. as long as it's cool w/ everyone else.

Originally posted by iquit@Jan 14 2005, 08:23 PM

ahh chill with mapping out the entire color scheme.

don't be stifling my creativity with that shit.

we can have one background, and i'll settle on a group force field color if it really gives you guys a boner. but c'mon... i've been living in a communist country for 2 years, how bout letting me enjoy my american freedom of choice while im home.

Dont worry there are plenty of companies making three shades of one color so you can do your cute little 3D thing.

Jerry's response while doing my dishes (cause I got his ass on lockdown like that):

"Hahahah. Only if he brings his girlfriend, cause its been a long time since Ive gotten the slant. Doesnt he remember, once you go Asian you can't go Caucasian?"

-gats the asian caucasian.