Knitbats: Tease your hair, volume and shit...

duh-rye-won

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by hail+Nov 14 2004, 04:25 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (hail - Nov 14 2004, 04:25 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-why write?@Nov 14 2004, 02:47 AM

AOL39.jpg

here is a hot bitch to spice it up a bit

why write?'s previous girl before me .. isnt she a hottie ..

[/b]

wakes up, rolls over, rolls over again, (thinkks what the fuck i shoulda been out of bed by now), lifts head, rubs eyes with free hand and see's what i slept with last night^^^

(insert profuse vomiting noise here)

Gliks, it really wasnt that scary. The acting was corny and horrible, things happened that contradicted other things that occured, dumb. I think the scariest part was when the drug addict woman was talking about what happened to her,.. otherwise, only the clown puppet scared me.

Haha.

yeah, day before yesterday i was out of town and decided to go to the Verizon store, because i had ordered the Audiovox 9900 from Verizon over a week ago, and still hadn't recieved it, so i found out that the 9900 was sort of a limited edition phone and i would not be recieving the one i ordered, so they made it up to me of sorts and told me to pick the phone i wanted and they would cut me a break, so i got the Motorola V710. (verizon's newest and most expensive) it was $300 retail, and for the inconvinience of waiting on the 9900, and never recieving it they cut the price of the V710 in half and still gave me a $50. rebait. anyway, since i was out of town, i decided to play around on it and try and connect to 12oz, it would le me sign in but once i signed in 12oz was down, so now i can be on 12oz everywhere i go...damn, if i didn't spend enough time on here already...