Knitbats: Tease your hair, volume and shit...

duh-rye-won

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

does dip set come out with a new mixtape like every 2 weeks still? i remember last year i would get a brand new dip set mixtape every other week, all new songs too...it was great, havent listened to much dip set though....theyre lyrics are lackin but the beats are smackin

i love cam'rons punch lines....theyre fuckin so stupid....but like a reeeal funny stupid....i aint realin feelin dipset......i have been feelin d-block for yeaaaaaars.....even before they where down with puff.....and nobody else was feelin them callin them wack and i would stilll bump there shit.....theyre straight streeet hood.......now saggin is on there jocks......iwas puttin cats on to them years ago and now peeps act like they been loyal fans for years...

Call me the better man

Beretta man, leather man, cheddar man

I should of been the weather man

I tell you where the high is and where the low at

When it gonna rain dog where the snow at

And where the snow at it ain't got to be cold at

Gatita, honey, i have and on ocassion still listen to the above mentioned artist. i heard a new Kanye joint on the satelitte radio yesterday, the name however escapes me at this time, i'll get back at cha if i hear it again, and my favorite dipset song, ummm...that's a tough one. right now, it's Jump Jump, Hey Lady by Cam'Ron, diamonds & pearls is tight too, at the moment anyway.

*obvious deto answer: Rush, Rush, Get The Yeyo...

Originally posted by gatita

Im hungry, but I dont feel like eating. Whats up with that?

Im working on a painting right now... pretty hot. Ive discovered how nice blending paint markers in blue tones looks over dried light fushchia oil paint. Superb. :D

d000d..i HATE oil paints.. you must have incredible patience to work with them.. unless they're oil bars that dry in 24 hours :)

Sugar - yeh they are a pain when it comes to drying time. This puppy was fineshed about 2 weeks ago thou, so its dried by now. Im just adding things on with paintpens.

I understand quit, even thou Im jobless and broke, and my life is consumed by figuring out where I can collect pennies to buy my next pack of cigs.

i got a legal wall in HK to paint this weekend. got some montana paint. limited color selection which sucks. the paint they sell here has male nozzles and female caps. i'm going to try to macguyver some caps and see if i can make em work. it probly won't work but it'll give me something to do tonight.

anyway, should have some painting pics next week. there are NO good walls painted here, so i'm looking forward to burning.