bicicletas

Guest HESHIANDET

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

^ ^ ^ that curvy hill at the end was cool, i wish i could go down it. reminds me of snowboarding. i get bored quick with some of these videos though, leg over bar skids aren't really that exciting to watch, it's hard to blow my mind.

example of mind blowing footage for me:

at 00:50. backwards circle bar spin, jesus.

but on that same note, this

blows my mind hardcore, theo bos is the man...

I know colin and colby still skate. I think Jason and Phil still do too. Colin I think is still a messenger too so getting up and down those hills arent just for tricks. I havent seen any alleycat go down any hills of those grades but well see if NACCC can stay away from em.

And Mike hasnt given a release date for Mash yet has he? Whered you hear june 9th? I know the movies been done since late march and the book is whats been pushing the release back but noone I know putting that together has said anything about it being finished. SFs a hard town to hide things in.

since i sold my last fix... and now i reget it.. im back in the market.. just for a street beater...

living in Orlando makes my options pretty slim..

i am in need of information on the GIANT BOWERY...

it looks semi decent for a beater.

any suggestions would be appreciated.

since i sold my last fix... and now i reget it.. im back in the market.. just for a street beater...

living in Orlando makes my options pretty slim..

i am in need of information on the GIANT BOWERY...

I don't know alot about Orlando, but anytime I'm looking for a beater, I hit the streets on bulky item pick up days, garage sales and thrift stores.

I scored an old Bianchi for $5 from a garage sale and have gotten some cool other bikes from the curb.

Dudes the fuckin pat robertson of car enthusiasm. Hey man gas isnt getting any cheaper and if youre that hard core about staying behind the wheel youve got some dick sucking in your future to pay for those trips to the grocery store in your moms whoopdie. Hope its worth it.

mms://streaming.automaticresponse.com/chainedrevolution/colnago.wmv

The page cannot be found

The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable. Please try the following:

• Make sure that the Web site address displayed in the address bar of your browser is spelled and formatted correctly.
  • If you reached this page by clicking a link, contact the Web site administrator to alert them that the link is incorrectly formatted.
  • Click the Back button to try another link.

HTTP Error 404 - File or directory not found.

Internet Information Services (IIS)

Technical Information (for support personnel)

• Go to Microsoft Product Support Services and perform a title search for the words HTTP and 404.
  • Open IIS Help, which is accessible in IIS Manager (inetmgr), and search for topics titled Web Site Setup, Common Administrative Tasks, and About Custom Error Messages.

Hey defyoner i was gonna say before buyin a bike 53s too short of a seat tube for you. Im 5 8 and according to the distance between the saddle to the pedals i have an inseam of 35in. Unless im a mutant youd have some handlebar trouble when you get your legs right. Hows the fuji feel?

top tube length + stem length is the most important measurement for fit IMO. you can always change out your seatpost / stem out on a small frame, on a too-big frame all you can do is grow. i ride a 53 myself and i'm 5'11, but than again i like a good saddle-to-bars drop and riding in the drops in a horizontal position when it gets windy, so the seatpost is high and the bars are low. either way, if he like's the bars / seat to be somewhat even he can still achieve it with one of those stupid tall nitto stems.

Oh man what i posted is a million times better than that. Maybe not. Still it works for me.

http://mms://streaming.automaticresponse.com/chainedrevolution/colnago.wmv

Not to be a pain in the ass or anything but if it doesnt pop up you might have to type it right into vlc or windows media.

fuck, still not working. what is it? old man in action?

Hey defyoner i was gonna say before buyin a bike 53s too short of a seat tube for you. Im 5 8 and according to the distance between the saddle to the pedals i have an inseam of 35in. Unless im a mutant youd have some handlebar trouble when you get your legs right. Hows the fuji feel?

it rides nice.. but the saddle needs to go. my ass hurts.