fuck tha muthafuckin dmv

chuck taylor

i had to go down there to replace my lost license and had to wait like two hours and fill out some form. since im under 18 both my parents had to sign it and only my mom was there and my pops aint even in the city right now. since my dad didnt sign it the bitch at the dmv told me to go home and come back when he signed it. and hes not gettin back for a few weeks.

fuck that place.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by chuck taylor

i had to go down there to replace my lost license and had to wait like two hours and fill out some form. since im under 18 both my parents had to sign it and only my mom was there and my pops aint even in the city right now. since my dad didnt sign it the bitch at the dmv told me to go home and come back when he signed it. and hes not gettin back for a few weeks.

fuck that place.

don't lose your license then

Originally posted by PalestineOne

fake the sig

This exact thing happened to me a while back, and

the guy just told us to sign it my moms name as he

turned his head.

I was baffled, as this is the only time I have heard of

a DMV experience where they were lenient and cool.

Originally posted by chuck taylor

fuck that place.

Why would they require that 2 parents sign it? Don't they realize that many people live in one parent households? I heard like 50% of U.S. families are one-parent households.

Re: Re: fuck tha muthafuckin dmv

Originally posted by TheoHuxtable

Why would they require that 2 parents sign it? Don't they realize that many people live in one parent households? I heard like 50% of U.S. families are one-parent households.

they made my mom sign it using her vagina lips to hold the pen. it took forever. everyone on line was so pissed off.

Guest sneak

Re: Re: fuck tha muthafuckin dmv

Originally posted by TheoHuxtable

so your saying every second home is a one parent house?

i dont think its that high yet.

Archived